276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry Potter Chocolate Frog Mold Kit - Includes 5 Molds, 100 Sticks, 100 Bags, 50 Ties

£19.175£38.35Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I arranged a simple baking day with my kids to make homemade chocolate frogs for our movie treat. It was a great way to spend the morning together and the girls had so much fun! The fillings should not come up past the top surface of the mold, you want to have room to add the top layer of chocolate.

Frog Chocolate Mold - Etsy UK Frog Chocolate Mold - Etsy UK

Sprinkle in the fillings and very gently press them into the chocolate but not so hard that they push through to the very bottom of the mold. After years of reading Harry Potter aloud with my kids, we finally reached the bittersweet end of the series. As we crept towards the end of book 7, the girls were eagerly looking forward to an EPIC Harry Potter movie night to celebrate.Filling Option 2: Chopped mini marshmallows. A full mini marshmallow would still be too big. I simply cut up a small handful of them with my chef knife to make them itty-bitty pieces for adding to the molds. This easy chocolate frogs recipe is perfect for making for a Harry Potter themed birthday party or special movie night for when your family has finished reading the books together. Made with just 2 ingredients, these easy chocolate candies are fun to make with kids. Filling Option 3: Chopped pecans and caramel sauce. I had a bag of chopped pecans in my pantry, but you could hand chop your own full size pecans. We used a regular ice cream caramel sauce I had on hand. It was very runny and thin, so I used just a very little bit. Be sure to see the note on how to finish the frog if you make this flavor. Filling Option 1: Chopped Heath Bar candies, we used the pre-chopped candies in the baking aisle but you could break up your own candy bar to use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment