276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rise Sister Rise: A Guide to Unleashing the Wise, Wild Woman Within

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Initially I thought this book was going to be a bit light - but the more I read the more I enjoyed it. There's lots of stuff here about embodying what you do - how unless you love what you do you will never be a success, and how if you do love and embody what you do then it will all just come naturally. That was my problem with this whole book. I enjoy reading about ways to open the mind and connect with the soul, but this just took things way too far for me. It's also kind of negative?? It always starts with, 'we are all doing X terrible thing so instead we need to do this other good thing.' It comes across as very superior. Don’t rush the process. Allow your fruits of originality to ripen in their own sweet time, knowing there will always be plenty more where they came from. Don’t push yourself and dry out. Tend to your garden so that it is always fertile, so that you have new unique creations grow in your gardens each and every year. There is no race. There is no competition. Go steady and flourish. Commit to creating a life’s work, not a season.” Rebecca is a ray of light, a refreshing soul. Her gift is evident. She is a role model for women, guiding us to embrace our power and awaken our authentic selves.’ I'm non-binary and I loved this book! You don't have to be a Woman™ to balance your inner "feminine" and "masculine" - we just don't have the exact right words to describe our experiences yet. I would be interested to see a guide for tuning into our internal seasons for those who don't menstruate.

Glastonbury Pilgrimage Retreat - Rebecca Campbell Glastonbury Pilgrimage Retreat - Rebecca Campbell

Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery - the approximate delivery time is usually between 1-2 business days. Full of activations, spiritual tools, calls to action, contemplative questions, rituals, and confrontational exercises, this inspirational book teaches that it is safe to let Shakti rise, safe to trust your intuition, and safe to take leaps of faith—because in healing ourselves we are healing the world. I’m a super-fan of Rebecca Campbell… Rebecca guides her reader to step into their authentic power so that they can live and lead at their highest potential.’ Rise Sister Rise is a perfectly timed divine love letter written straight from Rebecca’s deep, wide heart and delivered to today’s female mystics through her kind, truthful and authentic voice. It is my honor to tread this path with Rebecca as my friend, sister and co-mystic, and I’m so happy for you that you hold this jewel in your hands right now. Take a breath, make yourself a cup of tea, and dive in to these words and the space they will create in your heart.’

WORK YOUR LIGHT ORACLE

My gosh! It was incredibly difficult reading through my favourite quotes for this book and choosing just 5 to share with you. So much of what is written in this book touches my heart, soul and bones. Here are my top 5 quotes: The chapters build nicely on each other, working you up to the point of each idea/lesson. I did stop and look up anything I didn't know, such as who the quotes were from, if they were a trustworthy source, concepts I was unfamiliar with, etc. If this is one of your first spiritual books, you may want to do the same, though it's not necessary.

Rise Sister Rise review - SGCrystalHealing Rebecca Campbell Rise Sister Rise review - SGCrystalHealing

Full of tools, contemplative questions, rituals and exercises, Rise Sister Rise will inspire you to listen to your intuition and act on it, to gather the courage to be seen and heard, to know your worth, and to heal the world around you by first healing yourself. In this new high speed electronic world, we have forgotten to listen to the planet we inhabit, to work with its seasons and the cycles of the waxing and waning moon. Each season of the year has different components; spring is full of new life and energy, winter is for sleep, rest and recuperation. But many of us try to live our whole year at high-speed with maximum energy output and it is unhealthy for us, we fill up with stimulants and are constantly exhausted. In my view Rebecca Campbell is the new era of leading-edge authors who empower women, and she will be recalled in a league with greats such as Erica Jong and Maya Angelou. Rise Sister Risewill be a well-loved bible on our book shelves 100 years from now.’ Rise Sister Rise is a non-fiction guide for those ready for change in their life circumstances, whether at a crossroads in life, a desire to stand up and be heard, or a need to follow a dream. As women we have had to fight for so much, let’s not add another mountain to climb by having to rise from each other too. Before you attempt to cut another down, no matter how much you disagree, first take a moment and see if you can see a woman, who in her own unique way, is doing her best to find the courage to rise. Let’s stop pushing our fellow sisters down no matter how much you agree or disagree with the way they are doing it.” Features within the Book

This book is "a call to arms for women to rise up, tell their truth and lead using their innate powers and wisdom."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment