276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VTech Lullaby Lambs Mobile (Blue), Baby Night Light Projector, Baby Born Cot Toys, Newborn Baby Toys with Lights and Music, Soothing Baby Lights Projector for Boys and Girls Aged 0 Months to 3 Years

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Older infants can remember, for instance, how to press a toy animal to make a sound even if the toy is slightly different to the one which the adult used to demonstrate. Lots of rehearsal and organisation is needed to use memory to its full advantage; repetition is an important part of both infant and childhood learning. This one is way better than the birds one this brand make, as it actually works to put the baby to sleep or at least keep him from crying his lungs out when he wakes up and I'm not there that very second. This will satisfy those with a love of traditional children’s nursery stories and tunes, with its adorable Peter Rabbit and friends (Flopsy, Benjamin and Cotton Tail) who dance around the mobile to the music of the Brahms’ Lullaby. As babies develop they begin to use mental pictures of objects that are no longer within their field of vision.

Electronic Learning Toys | Best Learning Toys | VTech UK

Use the included remote control to control the mobile's volume and music playback from a distance of up to 9m/30ft. Movement: this allows your baby to focus on something, keeping them concentrating and preventing distractions. It will provide continuity for nap times and night time sleep, as you can attach this small mobile to any place your baby sleeps, thanks to its universal clip. It can be used to help eye development, to stimulate your baby with colourful toys and motion and to provide a constant feature to fix their eyes on as your baby falls asleep. These memory skills can be enhanced through presenting visual stimuli more than once; repetition is essential for the development of memory skills.Giving babies plenty of opportunity to explore their world allows them to enhance their memory skills.

VTech Baby Lullaby Lambs Mobile | Smyths Toys UK

In total, there are 40 soothing melodies, 4 calming songs, as well as various nature sounds to help send baby to dreamland. I probably like this mobile more than my baby does, I think it is so cute and each time it's on I end up singing along with it.Sensory development in babies can be facilitated through toys that provide opportunities for them to experience sounds, visuals and textures. The mobile can also play nature sounds or white noise and there is a 5,15 or 30 minute timer switch to select how long the songs or sounds play for. Hand-held: you might be able to loop a small mobile on a door handle, from a light fitting or from a hook. Pop it on the pushchair while you stroll, to the car seat for long journeys, clip it to the travel cot when you’re away.

Lullaby Lambs Mobile - VTech Lullaby Lambs Mobile - VTech

A remote control is included so you can change the volume or play or pause music without disturbing your little one. Check the cot is sturdy enough to avoid toppling and that the spacing between bars is correct for your chosen mobile. Parental controls let you customise the mobile by adjusting the volume, light projection, spinning and sounds.

This means that children can use deliberate mental activities, such as visualisation, to increase the chances of retaining information in working memory and then shifting it to their long-term knowledge base.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment