276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funko POP! Animation: Naruto - Sasuke Uchiha - Collectable Vinyl Figure - Gift Idea - Official Merchandise - Toys for Kids & Adults - Anime Fans - Model Figure for Collectors and Display

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Quality 10/10: Any fan of Naruto, or anyone with even a passing knowledge of the series, would absolutely have to love this! Rather than being a normal figurine, this is more of a diorama for display. It shows Naruto and Sasuke’s final moments as Sasuke throws down his inferno-style Chidori into Naruto’s Rasengan. I really like the quality of the water and just everything else about it. It has a level of quality that most Funko Pops! I just don’t have, and I can see why. The price of this thing… yeesh. Serialization 9/10: Despite Sasuke being incredibly popular and Naruto as a series is even more popular, there aren’t that many Sasuske Funko Pops! If you want to create a collection of Sasuke-specific Funko Pops! your options are limited, but if you’re going for Naruto in general, then you have a HUGE swathe to choose from. The figure is 6-inches long and super rare to find. It is also the only Kurama Funko Pop in Kurama mode. The figure was released in limited numbers as a Game Stop exclusive.

It's a big announcement for Naruto and Funko POP! fans since the action figure brand has just unveiled a new wave of POP figures featuring the anime characters. In total, no less than 10 new POP figures have been added to the collection, bringing the total number of Naruto POP figures to 61. Many consider Naruto Shippuden to be the best anime of all time. The story follows the young ninja Naruto in his quest to become the Hokage of his village. Naruto faces many challenges and the story explore...

Among the many ways to use Chakra, Susano’o is one of this universe’s most powerful and versatile abilities. Kakashi has found his place within the top five most popular characters in every Weekly Shonen Jump popularity poll. Serialization 7/10: Per the usual, the selection for Sasuke Funko Pops! is limited, but there’s a lot in the general Naruto brand. However, I do have to take a point away from this one since the selection of Funko Pops from Part 1 of Naruto is smaller than the ones from Shippuden. It was the only Funko Pop! for Sasuke from part 1 that I could find, so it’s not like there are many choices if you don’t like this one. The anime for Naruto, combining Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden managed to last from 2007 all the way to 2017, which is a full decade of episodes that I’ll remember fondly. Conclusion Possessing immense offensive power, its potential becomes even more destructive by allowing the user to conjure other abilities from within Susano’o.

Answer: Naruto was one of Shonen Jump’s big 3 series that kept them going for a long time. The manga managed to last from 1999 all the way to 2017, which is a full 18 years. Naruto is a famous Japanese manga written and drawn by Masashi Kishimoto, comprising 72 volumes. Following its success, this manga was adapted into an animated series, named Naruto for the first part and then Naruto Shippuden for the second part of the work. Naruto is today the third best-selling manga in the world (after One Piece and Dragon Ball) with more than 250 million copies sold.Naruto is one of the best-selling manga in history, with over 250 million copies sold worldwide. This Japanese manga, written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto, tells the story of young ninja Naruto Uzumaki in two parts. Remember the mystical teacher of Team 7? Yes! That’s him! The Shippuden Kakashi ANBU Pop! Vinyl Figure – AAA Anime Exclusive is now a Funko Pop. He’s dressed in his ANBU secret agent attire and dog mask. And guess what! His Mangekyo Sharingan eye is displayed as well. 3. Naruto Pain GITD – Chalice We see Susano’o being used by Indra Otsutsuki, Itachi Uchiha, Kakashi Hatake, Madara Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Hagoromo Otsuki, and Shisui Uchiha, although the latter two only happen in the anime and are not considered canonical within the original material. This Funko Pop! is something a little different from the rest. Rather than being a figure, you can put on your desk, this Funko Pop, like the name implies, is a keychain! It’s a really nice thing to have, especially if you’re a bit dire for space on your shelves (like me) or if you’re in the market for something you can use to show off your love for Naruto in public. One of the downsides of this Funko Pop! is how small the line of Naruto Funko Pop! keychains are, so don’t expect to have a full keyring of these things. I could only find two at all. The character of Naruto was an instant hit. The manga series was translated into several languages and adapted into an anime television series.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment