276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tefal P2530738 Secure 5 Neo Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, 6 L, Induction, Silver

£46.5£93.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even if your product doesn't need a very fast WiFi connection to work, the received WiFi signal must still be stable.

Your account, to be created from the app, allows you to benefit from additional services related to the interaction of your app with your product: Keep in mind that if you are not connected to the wifi, you will only have access to the list of recipes integrated into your device. Display on your product a recipe that you have selected in the application. WiFi: To which WiFi is my product able to connect? Do not use your appliance. To avoid any danger, have it replaced by an approved repair centre. I did not have a recipe book with my appliance.Unique touchscreen – The waterproof, tiltable screen shows all the settings and built-in recipes, making cooking with Cook4me touch clear and simple.

For pressure cookers with 1 pressure level, including ClipsoMinut'®, be sure to set your switch to the next position: Tip: your recipes are searched by keyword, so it's best to type by type of fish (salmon for example) rather than fish. Your application uses notifications to alert you when your cooking is finished but also to let you know when new content (information, recipe...) is available.Refasten the module on the lid, make sure that the position switch is aligned with the "open pressure cooker" pictogram and that the jaws are pressed against the lid. Turn the assembly over and tighten the nut. The delayed start is only available in the "manual cooking" and "ingredient cooking" modes for certain ingredients only. Maintenance and cleaning I cannot remove the metal lid.

Thanks to the library, find the recipes integrated in your device and filter them according to your criteria. Thanks to the connection with your application, you'll have access to more recipes from the brand and the community! Use suitable heat sources. Refer to the instructions for use for heat sources suitability. Models that feature our exclusive Diffusal base work extremely well on all types of cooking surfaces, including induction. Use a hob with a diameter equal to or less than the diameter of the base of the pressure cooker. Must I use the basket? Connect for recipes – Over 400 recipes available when connected to the app with updates, seasonal specials, and sharing with the Cook4me community.

Pressure-cooking times can be up to 3 times faster than in a traditional pot. Start with the recipes in the recipe/instruction book that came with your cooker. Once you understand the principles, they can be applied to other recipes. Be sure to include at least 250 ml (2 glasses) of liquid. How do I release the steam when cooking is finished? Regularly changing the seal lets you get the best out of your appliance for longer. You replace parts rather than buying a new appliance for cooking quality that compares favourably to that of a new pressure cooker! The pressure cooker allows boiling (foods are submerged in water with or without the basket) or steaming (foods are placed in the basket above the water mark). The gasket may be dirty, or it is warped and needs to be replaced. Gaskets should be replaced every year.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment