276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Sales Bible, New Edition: The Ultimate Sales Resource

£9£18.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You could get into a lot of trouble passing your rum around; but a wonderful subculture had developed around it. Sippers (a monitored sip only) meant someone would do you a favour, gulpers (a monitored gulp) would probably get you off a night’s duty while, with the whole tot, you would probably never have a duty to do again. The Sales Bible” shows us that humor is an excellent “skill” of sales. However, the author describes that its use must be careful, it should not be over the dose. To do this, he gives some guidelines for its use:

One of the first pieces of advice came from a Petty Officer. There were only three things in the Navy that could really get you into trouble: rum, bum and ‘baccy (tobacco). Stop blaming circumstances for your situation. It's not the rain, or the car, or the phone, or the product - it's YOU. You have a choice in everything you do. Choose a better way. Don't blame the path, change the path. Don't blame the situation, change the situation." The alternative close. You reduce the pressure by offering a choice instead of asking directly: “Would you like the big one or would you prefer to start with the small one?” “Would you prefer a red one of a blue one?” It’s a great way to set an appointment: Shall we meet Monday at 3; or would you prefer Wednesday at 11.30?”This will allow you to find exactly what customers want or what they need and thus be able to maintain a long-term relationship and long term cash flow. Rate the book summary of “The Sales Bible” Sometimes, all you need is a long list of tips that you can use immediately, to get better results. This really is a sales text book that sits proudly in our collection. It provides a comprehensive overview of selling and would be highly beneficial to those new to sales but also seasoned professionals will also find it useful to re-educate themselves as and when required. It has it all – the A to Z of Selling Secrets – from the dreaded Cold Calls, to Objection Handling, to the Price versus Value Focus, to Networking! He baptized this book as the Sales Bible and and I can tell you without a doubt, it is truly a Must Have Book for anyone – Any person working in any level of any organization – because in the end, we are all but Sales People selling something or another. The client can say “no” in several ways: “I need to think about this first”; “My wife will not like it if I make this decision myself”. Examples of the famous excuses to avoid purchasing.

Two key decsions have to be reached now. Are there issues here which your product or service can resolve? And is the customer you are speaking to the decision maker? Make sure he is Thanks be to God for all the mercies he has shown him,” said the captive; “for to my mind there is no happiness on earth to compare with recovering lost liberty.” from Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes Jeffrey describes how many people are not afraid of failure, but they also do not know how to achieve success. He says the key to that is proactivity! Redefine rejection. They're not rejecting you; they're just rejecting the offer you're making them." Just like in “The Servant”, Gitomer portrays a successful salesperson who understands customer needs and offers services that help them and not those with the highest sales commission.Establish a strong network of relationships. Get your customers to indicate your brand to the competitor; Online sales training lessons are available at www.trainone.com. The content is pure Jeffrey — fun, pragmatic, real world — and can be immediately implemented. TrainOne's innovation is leading the way in the field of customized e-learning. A shorter journey by car again and on to Jaipur, the pink city home of the Man and Jai Singhs. Another huge culture of forts and palaces. And the Rambagh Palace (now) Hotel. How can you describe it? Fit for a Maharaja with a huge, internal square of formal gardens. Again, it is run by the Taj Group and, perhaps because of the lodge fiasco, they have upgraded us to a suite. A woman’s paradise too of fine cotton, embroidered chemises and finer Himalayan mountain goat pashminas. Fine jewellery too. The only test in acquiring them: the negotiation. The choice will be yours: either ‘really quite expensive but good value’ or ‘amazingly cheap’. Today’s markets require a different approach when using the fundamental rules of selling. Gitomer tries to show you what the new rules of selling are. The visit to Poland was the most memorable time in my naval career. Poland was just beginning to feel its way tentatively to a democracy that didn’t include the Russians. Wladyshaw Gromulka had returned as Party Leader. Momentarily the ice was melting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment