276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maldon Salt - Ceramic Salt Pig, Made of Quality Ceramic with a Classic Design, Perfect Addition to The Kitchen or Dining Room, Cream

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cream-white ceramic salt dispenser for the kitchen or the dining table including 125g Maldon Sea Salt Flakes. We are proud to have been hand-harvesting our pyramid salt flakes in the coastal town of Maldon since 1882. Containers such as a salt pig would be the ideal storage for your countertop, making it convenient to spoon or pinch over to your dishes. Today, we’re not just custodians of an ancient culinary tradition but also creators of a brand that’s recognised the world over.

Maldon salt is a prestigious and unique product known for its flavour and quality and sought after by the health-conscious and gourmets alike.

The traditional manufacturing technique, coupled with very high quality standards, guarantee a unique gourmet salt.

Our soft crunchy sea salt flakes have a fresh intensity and clean taste containing the perfect balance of natural minerals to enhance any dish. All items are carefully packaged with used or reusable materials before being sent to their new homes. Ratton Pantry is a family business originally founded by two very keen home bakers and cooks, Victoria and Sean. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. I also always have space for huge tubs of it in my suitcase when I travel to Ukraine to see my family, the best gift ever.To remove grease build-up, make a thick paste of bicarbonate of soda and water; rub gently over the salt cellar and leave for 10 mins.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment