276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Star Wars: Doctor Aphra Omnibus Vol. 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Breaking Ultimate Universe News at New York Comic Con! Children of the Vault! | CBH Live! October 20, 2023

STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA OMNIBUS VOL. 1 [NEW PRINTING]

Aphra co-creator Heather Antos has expressed interest in a crossover series between Aphra and Gwen Poole (another Marvel character she had co-created for The Unbelievable Gwenpool), depicting the duo as being best friends, commissioning fan art of the characters together. [27] [28] [29] Audiobook [ edit ] Heather Antos: Why, I am SO glad you asked! She first appears in Gwenpool #19, but to get the full appreciation of her I highly (and maybe biasedly) suggest reading all of The Unbelievable Gwenpool 1–25.Newby, Richard (December 11, 2019). "Comics Watch: As Doctor Aphra Ends, Could Disney+ Provide a New Beginning?". The Hollywood Reporter . Retrieved April 25, 2019. Aphra first appeared in issue #3 of Star Wars: Darth Vader (March 2015), which is set after the original Star Wars film and was created by writer Kieron Gillen and artist Salvador Larroca. [9] [10] Aphra's appearance in the comic was adapted as an audiobook released on July 21, 2020. [11] In the story, she is recruited by Darth Vader to aid in his schemes. [4] At the end of the series, Vader attempts to kill Aphra after she betrays him to Palpatine, but she escapes, leaving him thinking he succeeded. [4] [7] Gillen had originally planned to have Vader kill Aphra during the story, but realized a way that she could escape and still keep the integrity of both characters. [7] Alyssa Wong🎊🌈 [@crashwong] and Heather Antos [@HeatherAntos] (January 11, 2022). "Alyssa Wong: I have to ask: who are your favorite Marvel villains? Accepting applications for mainstream AND esoteric, the only requirement is that you love them! Unspeakable Rebel Superweapon Aphra steals another ancient Jedi artefact from a spooky ruin and tries to use the situation to save Emperor Palpatine from an internal plot Star Wars: The Screaming Citadel и постепенно затухание. Первые три тома скрашивало появление персонажа Магны Толван - имперского офицера, являющейся полной противоположностью Афре и преследующей ту по всей галактике в рамках тропа enemy to lovers.

Star Wars: Doctor Aphra (2016) | Wookieepedia | Fandom Star Wars: Doctor Aphra (2016) | Wookieepedia | Fandom

Johnston, Rich (January 17, 2017). "Dr Aphra, OOO And BT-1 Make Their Way Into The Wider Star Wars Universe". Bleeding Cool . Retrieved March 16, 2017. MARVEL COMICS August 2019 Solicitations on www.newsarama.com ( May 24, 2019) (archived from the original on July 22, 2019)a b c d e Schedeen, Jesse (December 7, 2016). " Star Wars: Doctor Aphra #1 Review". IGN . Retrieved June 4, 2019. No one is safe from the prime directive in her life [to save her own skin] and, even as the betrayals become the expected norm of each episode, it’s still fun to discover the particular manner of mischief Doctor Aphra has cooked.

Doctor Aphra - Wikipedia Doctor Aphra - Wikipedia

LaVorgna, Bria (June 22, 2021). "The Personal Impact of Doctor Aphra". StarWars.com. Archived from the original on June 22, 2021 . Retrieved August 17, 2021. Meet the galaxy’s most daring rogue archaeologist as she dances between the dark side and the light! Doctor Chelli Aphra’s unique skills made her of interest to none other than Darth Vader — but things went sour, and now she’s trying to keep a low profile. Which is easier said than done, since she’s traveling with two sociopathic murder-droids and a Wookiee bounty hunter! But as Aphra’s archaeological escapades get more dangerous, she soon finds herself in over her head. Will a growing romance with a strict Imperial officer redeem her or destroy them both? Adventure, excitement and terror await!I also wasn't impressed by how she fitted in to the crossover stories 'Vader Down' and 'The Screaming Citadel', feeling that she just didn't play well against the main characters of the Star Wars saga. a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q Lavorgna, Bria (April 26, 2018). "Doctor Aphra Creator Kieron Gillen, Co-Writer Si Spurrier Discuss What's Next for the Fan Favorite". StarWars.com. Archived from the original on May 3, 2020 . Retrieved July 3, 2020. MARVEL Not Releasing Any New Titles This Week Print or Digitally, But May Change in Future on Newsarama.com ( March 31, 2020) (archived from the original on March 31, 2020) There are moments in this book where you will despise the archeologist and other moments where you'll love the thrill-obsessed doctor. In some instances, you will find yourself cheering for her defeat while hoping for her to succeed in the next one. There are many words one can use for such a character, but I find that the best title used to describe Doctor Aphra best is the galaxy's greatest rogue. The omnibus edition I read doesn’t include individual artwork credits for each episode, but the production quality is real high in the beginning, with excellent covers that almost beg to be printed as large scale posters and with decent graphics in the content panels.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment