276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CLEVER BEAR Mattress Lifter,Mattress Elevator,Bed Making Aid,Change the Sheets Instantly,Blue

£232.5£465.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The specifications for the product say 400g but if you’re anything like me numbers don’t mean much until you have to try and lift something.

Get up to date information on promotions, new products, upcoming events, training, survey's and industry news. Information provided is for reference purposes only and does not constitute medical advice or opinion. Tucking sheets under a heavy mattress can be a challenging task, especially for older people or those dealing with certain health conditions.

So, if you’re looking for a solution to make the task of bed-making easier, the bed wedge mattress lifter is a product worth considering. Effortlessly lift your mattress and allows for easier manoeuvring around nightstands, headboards and side walls.

Using the Mattress Tilter allows you to sleep with your head or your legs slightly above the rest of your body. It can be placed under your the head or foot of your mattress, which enables either your head or legs to be raised while you sleep depending on preference.

With the Bed Wedge mattress lifter, you can make your bed independently and with ease, protect your back and avoid the stress of lifting heavy mattresses. Given that I once frequently struggled to open water bottles, this physical deficiency literally used to make me worry about living on my own. Sitting up facilitates eating, drinking, reading, watching TV, social interaction, and other activities. Finally, keeping your legs raised is ideal when undertaking recovery from an injury, as this can increase blood circulation and reduce pain. Trying to grasp, hang on to, or handle the mattress is near on impossible but with the Ergonomic Mattress Lifter changing the bed linen has become a whole lot easier!

Mattresses, with their bulky size and weight, can be quite a challenge for anyone to handle, but especially for older people or people dealing with disabilities or health conditions. You’ll no longer have to lift a heavy corner with one hand and try to quickly insert the fabric underneath with the other — a move that’s unnecessarily tiring and hard on your back. The Bed Maker and Mattress Lifter is a revolutionary product designed to make your bed-making experience easier and more efficient. Being adjustable in width to suite most bed sizes the Rest-Easy is easy to install using colour coded straps which fit under the mattress to secure it to the bed. SKU: BD-EZ Categories: Best Selling Products, Disability aids for the home Tags: Back Care, Bed Making, bed making aid, bed wedge, Bedding Accessories, Bedding Solutions, Bedroom Accessories, disability aids for home, disability living aids, Eco-Friendly Products, Ergonomics.Alternatively, if you use the Mattress Lifter underneath the foot of your bed you can help to improve the conditions associated with a different range of problems. at 1st, I wasn't impressed, but then I figured it out and wedge my sheets tight, sleeping on a well made bed is awesome, it does make all the difference. It offers the same qualities as the Mattress Lifter except that you get a choice between a single, double and king sized bed, and it can still treat conditions such as back pain, acid reflux, hiatus hernia, bad sleep quality and more. Made of solid oak it will last a lifetime and won’t hurt the planet, but unlike the plastic alternatives, will not be around in 10,000 years! This is not as precise as using the product to hold parts of the mattress up whilst tucking in the sheet on either side with your hands but if you lack hand function this way of using the product means you don’t need any.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment