276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Katherine's House

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At the hospice, we have ten beds, arranged in two spacious four-bedded bays (men and women have separate accommodation). In the last two days of his life and when his death was approaching fast, we were moved into a private room, including amazing views and room for the whole family. This included 15 years working for South Gloucestershire council in all their residential care home homes, five years at Frenchay House residential care home and working as a strategic manager for another Charity. What a great opportunity to celebrate and give a shout out to all our brilliant staff right across the hospice who make Katharine House so special. We offer a welcoming, warm and safe environment, where hope is kept alive and laughter is often heard.

Katharine House Hospice | Palliative and end-of-life care

Our trained volunteer bereavement support workers will always try to meet your needs through a relationship that is built on trust. If you would like to keep in touch with what's happening at Katharine House Hospice, including news of our fundraising events and developments at the hospice, sign up to receive our digital newsletter. We can provide information about the services we offer, the challenges facing people living with a life-limiting illness, as well as information and resources about Katharine House campaigns and events. I became a mental health champion to support staff and residents to understand their own mental health challenges. We hope you will be pleased with all aspects of our care and services, and would appreciate knowing if there is any more we can do.All our services are free, and we need help to ensure we can continue to provide support that considers the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our patients from diagnosis to end of life. Tucked into a delightful, landscaped setting, Katherine House is a purpose-built residential home that has been thoughtfully designed to maximise views, natural light and a sense of well-being for our residents.

House – Norton Bridge Recycling Warehouse and Katharine House – Norton Bridge Recycling Warehouse and

Inpatients in our hospice can have two visitors with them at any one time between 8am and 8pm (they don't have to be the same two visitors throughout the day). Receive our monthly newsletter into your inbox and be the first to find out what's happening at Katharine House Hospice. We are committed to ensuring the safeguarding of our patients across our services and operate a zero tolerance policy of abuse. I have worked in care for over 18 years, starting at a nursing home which gave me the chance to learn and expand my knowledge and skills. Use this page to contact us for medical queries and referrals, for general enquiries and information for the media.It is important to me that our residents receive the best quality of life through daily fulfilment, excellent care and services and a home where they feel valued, respected, empowered and treated as a unique individual with their own wishes and choices, creating a home from home environment. I look forward to hearing the feedback at meal times and always happy to try recommendations from residents. We provide a range of services which offer holistic care and support for people with advanced life-limited conditions across mid-Staffordshire. My job role includes amongst other things, the in-house Infection Prevention Control training, conducting fire drills and supporting the manager and the deputy in the day to day management of the homes.

Katharine House Hospice - Free Care for Local People

Family and friends are affected too and they may have lots of concerns and questions that we can answer and support. Our hospice community services enhance the care already available in the community and not everyone needs to visit the hospice itself.Many people prefer to stay at home or in their usual place of residence during their illness and this is where our nurses can support you.

What we offer | Katharine House Hospice - Stafford What we offer | Katharine House Hospice - Stafford

Mental wellbeing plays a vital role in your ability to develop confidence and connection as a parent. St Katherine's House is a multi-occupied office building that has four basement storage rooms that are currently available, either individually or combined. We are pleased to announce the opening of Griffiths House, our new dementia care home - please see the 'News' page for further information. I am a very nurturing manager and enjoy supporting staff to increase their skills set to enable a career progression. Catherine’s House for Mothers, Babies and Families is Queensland’s first integrated perinatal mental health centre.Katharine House Hospice is a local charity that relies on the kindness and generosity of our community to cover most of the cost of our vital free care services. I love working in this environment - knowing that I can make a difference to the lives of the residents and helping them to live with dignity and happiness. Optional cookies require your consent for us to enable them to collect analytics that help us improve the site. There are opportunities to stimulate interests and get involved in activities - or just to relax in a charming, comfortable environment. Read our latest updates and guidance on visiting the hospice during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment