276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARTISAN Hayate Otsu (Wine Red / L) FX MID (Japan Import)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I eventually stopped using the glorious fire pad because I kept running out of mouse pad space. It’s only 430mm in width, which is a real shame, in my opinion. It’s not ideal if you play on low sensitivity. I have used the fire one for quite some time and enjoyed using it. The other two pads (ice & air) in this series are obnoxiously fast even in FPS games where you’re continuously moving your mouse, and you know you don’t require that much stopping power. Durability: Slow spots on the zero soft after 3 months however after a light wash the glide is restored and is the same as my out of the box xsoft. Hayate Otsu has no visual or performance wear downs after a bit over a month, I wipe it down with a microfiber cloth after playing so I’ve been doing my best to maintain it. Durability is one of the downsides of this mouse pad. After some time, this pad tends to slow down a little bit. But I think the breaking in period and pad slow down will be so gradual that it won’t really matter for most people. I tested both on aim trainers to make sure of this, and I achieved higher scores by a fair amount with more consistency using the otsu than the zero.

The first Artisan mouse pad that I tried was the Zero which is one of their slower mouse pad options. As a control pad, it’s perfect for games like Valorant and CS:GO. Surface Material: Special Weave (Polyester). Reduce the effects of hand sweat caused by long play. Zero hygroscopic / sweat-absorbent material. Feature 2 : It was common sense that traditional mouse pads become heavy glide with sweat and humidity. ARTISAN made a new common sense that gliding does not become heavy with hand sweat and humidity. Obviously the price for anyone. This is also my first ARTISAN pad and I'll be using it quite a lot, so I'll feel it out over time to see if I myself feel it was a good investment

FX Series - Artisan Mousepad

This wraps up my overall thoughts and experiences on the different mouse pads that I tried. Let’s talk about what I would recommend. One thing I want to clarify is that this isn’t a list of best mouse pads that you can buy or a top 5 best mouse pad list or anything like that. It’s simply the ones that I’ve tried, and I think are good and bad. Has bumps on sides of the pad, collects dust really easily, does not lay flat after months of use. Less stiff version of MP510 fabric. So based off this review: https://www.reddit.com/r/MousepadReview/comments/bw0tni/artisan_hien_vs_hayate_otsu/, I understand that the Hien is faster than the Hayate Otsu, however the Otsu has better stopping power. I play PUBG on 45/400dpi, which is a 53cm/360 non-ADS sensitivity, so mid-low sensitivity. Mouse is a GPW however I'm considering pulling the trigger on either a Model O wireless or GPW superlight.

It also stays way cleaner, and it’s only half the price of Artisan Pad. The G640 is an excellent option, in my opinion, and has plenty of pros across different games. Hien (Speed pad) จะเร็วกว่าทั้งสองรุ่นที่กล่าวมา ผิวสัมผัสจะสากนิดๆ แต่เป็นรุ่นที่ ขายดีที่สุดของArtisanIf not sent in a flat box, it is impossible to get flat. Big wipes make it slower considerably. Also slower if you move your mouse while pressing down the mouse. There is compatibility with the surface of the desk where the mouse pad is placed, so it may fail two or three times. However, cheap investment as it can be used for several years if matches can be obtained. Artisan is a mousepad manufacturer from Japan. Their mousepads are known to be the endgame of mousepads. They build their mousepads with high-quality fabrics. The weaves are tight and precise which makes the quality control spectacular. So, maintaining the clean surface of this pad is pretty difficult. Some people probably won’t be bothered by it but for me having OCD, feeling little bits of fibers on the mouse pad is annoying. You still require a little bit of control, which you won’t get at all with these two pads. The air is like a paper-thin adhesive hard pad, which I won’t recommend at all. It is different and looks cool, but in terms of improving your aim, the air and the ice pad are not something that I would recommend.

In this article, I will talk about some of the different mouse pads I am currently using and which ones are my favorite and recommended for you guys. I will also talk about the things you should consider while choosing a new mouse pad. If you don’t want to mess around with any new stuff, I recommend getting a Logitech G640. It is a bit faster but once broken in, and it’s a very similar aiming experience in terms of glide and control.One thing that I do not like about this mouse pad is when it comes to cleaning it. Usually, cleaning a mouse pad is pretty simple. Just grab a lint roller, roll all the dust off, and then the surface should be nice and smooth again. Sponge hardness: SOFT. Pad never slips during play with the strongest anti-skid. Feature 3 : Intermediate layer (sponge part) of gaming mouspad revolution. High performance with a different dimension from sponge foam of other gaming mousepad. Completely excluding surface waviness and shutting out subtle disturbance of mouse movement. Glorious came out with the new elements series, the fire, the ice, and the air. However, the only reasonable option out of these three is the fire. It’s a bit smaller than the G640, and it’s more of a control focus pad, so not as fast as the G640 either.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment