276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NOCO GENIUS10UK, 10A Car Battery Charger, 6V and 12V Portable Smart Charger, Battery Maintainer, Trickle Charger and Desulfator for AGM, Leisure, Lithium, Motorbike, Motorcycle and Caravan Batteries

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The NOCO Genius10 is suitable for use with many types of battery including lead acid in both 6 and 12 volts plus 12v gel type and AGM batteries. It is even compatible with lithium ion batteries. A re-designed clamp provides easy attachment to battery terminals of all shapes and sizes including M6 male and female threaded terminals.

NOCO GENIUS 10UK 6V/12V 10-Amp Fully Automatic - GoBatteries

Meet the GENIUS 10UK – Similar to our G7200, just better. It’s 17% smaller and delivers 115% more power. And it’s simpler and easier to use than ever before. The NOCO Genius 10 battery charger is equipped with a variety of safety features such as overcharge protection, reverse polarity protection, as well as spark-proof and short-circuit protection. These features ensure that the charger is safe and easy to use, and protect both the user and the battery from harm. Again, I am not that great mechanically, but I am tenacious. I reasoned it was time to charge only the battery, without the battery attached to the 2005 Cadillac STS. I had just read that some cars can draw a charge from the battery even though the cars are off.Maintenance - Automatically turns “on” and turns “off” the charging process while conditioning the battery every 24-hours with absolutely zero overcharge. Why did the LEDs indicate charge when it wasn't charged? Why did the indicators show all 4 charge LEDs the 1st time, and not the 2nd time? The manual does not clarify.

NOCO - 10-Amp Smart Battery Charger - GENIUS10

Multiple modes: Safely charge and maintain both 6-volt and 12-volt vehicle or leisure batteries, including Flooded, AGM, EFB, Lithium and Start-Stop batteries.FREE UK delivery applies to Zone A, UK Mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland (Central Belt of Scotland) and Excludes surcharge post codes and areas.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment