276°
Posted 20 hours ago

1800 Coconut Tequila, 75 cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just dipping your toe into the world of tequila? It's worth getting to know 1800 Coconut. Infused with all-natural coconut extracts, this blanco blend is exceptionally well-balanced and requires just a dash of fresh pineapple juice and a wedge of lime to create a summer-ready serve (whatever the season) in seconds. Dip the rim in cream of coconut, then a plate of toasted coconut. You’ll just want the outer edge of the glass to be covered. It takes a little time, but it’s worth it for the flavor!

We recruited a panel of 10 testers, made up of WSET-trained experts and tequila fans, to give their thoughts on 40 blanco, reposado and añejo tequilas. Each was tried neat and then followed by some water to dilute and soften the alcohol, bringing out the more nuanced flavours. Tequila blanco (or silver as it’s sometimes called) is clear in colour and unaged. As such you can expect a fresh, agave, citrus-spiked flavour. Reposado Since this is a pitcher margarita that’s blended up in the blender, it’s great for serving a crowd! What you’re going to do is toss all of the ingredients except the ice into your blender, and blend until smooth. Today’s beverage is a little bit like two in one: Pina Colada meets Margarita. Both are exceptionally good, and always make me think of a tropical vacation.

Sonja & Alex

This category is aged for at least a year, but less than three, and is where you’ll really start to notice the influence of the barrel. Producers use everything from ex-bourbon to red wine or Scotch whisky casks to add subtle layers of caramel, toffee and oak on top of the fresh and peppery agave base.

As a bartender, I have seen countless customers come in looking for a drink that will transport them to a tropical paradise. Unlike some wines, with their complex classification systems, tequila is simply categorised by age as follows: Blanco The coconut flavor dominates but is balanced with pineapple and lime to keep all the taste buds happy. The beverage is light and refreshing, yet completely satisfying. You can also make it ahead of time and keep the drinks refrigerated without ice in mason jars . Simply make it in advance, then bring it along to a party, picnic, pool party, holiday party, etc.!Pour your margarita on into the prepared glass. Garnish with a lime wedge, and enjoy! Margaritas for parties:

Feel free to reach out to us if you are interested in working with us for content creation and recipes. Toast the coconut. Here’s how to toast coconut— we used the stovetop instructions which takes just a few minutes. Just make sure to keep an eye on it: coconut can go from raw to burned in a flash!

It’s a perfect drink to enjoy on a warm summer day – or any day you want to feel like you are in the tropics! Add a bit of extra cream of coconut to a separate plate and dip the edge of the rim of the glass into it. Then dip the rim into the plate of toasted coconut. I just tried this, because I had extra cream OF coconut after making a Piña Colada. I like it more than a Piña Colada!

Each was tried neat and blind, to avoid brand bias, allowing the full flavours — fresh citrus to warming oak — to shine through. They were on the lookout for smooth, easy-drinking styles, with well-balanced sweetness and added complexity.

Throw them in a pitcher, mix, and enjoy! Let us know what you think of this tasty drink in the comments below. More unique margarita recipes I couldn’t decide between them, so I combined the flavors and made a Coconut Pineapple Margarita. Some might call it a Pina Rita. 😀 Tequila note: I used 1800 Coconut tequila for this drink. I wanted the maximum coconut flavor, and the tequila helped deliver! The most important thing about this coconut margarita is making sure to buy the right coconut product. Buy cream of coconut, not coconut cream!A good rule of thumb? Opt for the squeeze bottle, not the can. Here’s more about what to know:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment