276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AKARMY Men's Cotton Casual Trousers Cargo Work Pants with Pockets Tactical Military Combat Pants Straight Leg Relaxed Fit

£14.935£29.87Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some mention that they are comfortable and functional, while others say that they're not suitable for summer wear, the leg, fake pocket openings, and the material is heavy duty and not suitable to wear in the summer. great fit perfectly, , true to size got them for my son had no idea of what quality it would be but they all cotton heavy weight he wore them to work as work pants he said they are very comfortable and he liked the pockets … I washed them and they washed well too. Multi pockets include: (2) front slash pocekts; (4) buttoned cargo pockets; (2) shin pockets; (2) rear pockets, great for safely storing your cell-phone, tools, wallet, keys and other personal items or gadgets FEATURES. Waterproof pants mens apply to heavy duty operating, tactical, cycling, motorcycle, military, combat, hunting, fishing, climbing, hiking, working, outdoor adventure etc.

Hiking pants mens apply to heavy duty operating, tactical, cycling, motorcycle, military, combat, hunting, fishing, climbing, hiking, working, outdoor adventure etc. Our military combat and cargo trousers give you a choice of quality tactical trousers and camouflage trousers ideal for military, airsoft, work and the outdoors. Ideal and comfortable casual pant for work, daily life, leisure, sports, daily casual wear, outdoor activities and relaxing weekends.

However they are way slimmer in the leg than you normally get from combat trousers and from what the picture showed. Broke when he put them on and I had to reinforce all the buttons because they were loose and falling off. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

I used to had the same trousers many years ago, and I simply couldn't believe I have found them again. Some mention that they are perfect fit and the material is great, while others say that they're not True to size, feel a little snug, and are too long for their needs.

Strong and sturdy OCCASION: Military tactical work cargo pants are suitble for Outdoor, Casual, Daily, Work. Great for: All season outdoor activities and work wear, particularly for tactical wear, hiking, climbing, airsoft, shooting, army training, hunting etc. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . Explore uma grande variedade do melhor em akarmy cargo pants no AliExpress, e encontre o ideal para você! Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend.Features -- This work pants for men feature breathable, scratch-resistant, wear-resisting, water resistant, durable, comfortable and flexible. The M-47 French Army Cargo Pants from orSlow provide the classic French military styling with a few contemporary additions. Cargo pants and army trousers from Army Star are durable military pants with large pockets and a comfortable fit. Great for weekends and hikes, these military carog pants are built for long-lasting durablility Army camo combat work pants are perfect gift for your friend and family. Cargo pants have become a big trend these past few years, and can often be spotted out on the streets.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment