276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Not For Me, Clive: Stories From the Voice of Football

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Clive is joined on stage by the comedian and radio presenter Glenn Moore who explains why the first dvd he watched and the first roller coaster he wanted to go on are wonders of the world. That's the message, that's how I got involved as a patron of the Bobby Moore Fund - simply because I can talk s**t!

Promoted from coach of the under-21s team in 2016 and given four games to see if he could handle yet another national emergency, he steered the senior team to a World Cup semi-final within two years.A year ago, the consolation we all found in lockdown was an enhanced sense of community and perspective, an appreciation of those who were most vulnerable, those who made the biggest contributions.

Teddy Sheringham celebrates after scoring the equalising goal for Manchester United against Bayern Munich in the 1999 Champions League final.

But the fact someone took his dream role away from him before he was ready to pass on the torch will always sting. That's the consolation for me - if it was someone similar who was mimicking my style that really would have been upsetting. While there is a story there worth telling - a David vs Goliath battle of elite professionals against part-timers - he has found the occasion doesn't serve a purpose given San Marino's determination to sit deep and go in hard on England players to stop them in their tracks, as well as a feeling that broadcasters are forced to tread around egg shells to avoid offending the tiny nation. Murphy will no doubt be telling himself, and hearing from people around him, sensible homilies such as it being part of the job, just jealousy, better than not being talked about, but the role does bring a great deal of vitriol, disproportionate surely to the actual quality or otherwise of the analysis.

The pitch is dangerous, [Bukayo] Saka nearly twisted his ankle the first time he got the ball, and I'm afraid their tactics are dangerous. In the cold-hearted, cut-throat world of The Apprentice and Dragon’s Den there is no room for nice guys. We will eventually explore his disappointment but Tyldesley makes it clear that his pain has eased and he feels reconciled to his new position as ITV’s No 2, behind Sam Matterface.Bournemouth 1-2 Liverpool: Darwin Nunez comes off the bench to score STUNNING winner and send Reds into.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment