276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LandJoy Toy Storage Bag 60 inch(150cm) Children Play Mat Large Portable Tidy Organiser Drawstring Bag for Home and Outdoor (Blue)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

Pull the binding around to the right side of the fabric, so that the centre fold runs flush with the raw edges. Quiltedmaterialmakingitthickerthanotherssimilartothis​,​rubber‘grippers’totheundersidesoitcanbeusedonhardwood​,​laminateetcfloors. metres across, it provides ample space to spread out toys, from Lego and building blocks to train tracks, farms, dolls and action heroes. The ironing makes it easier to get precise measurements, making fabric easier to cut out and then sew. Samantha also studies the effect of exposure to hormones induced by personal experiences, for example, cortisol in babies who are stressed or oxytocin in mothers bonding to their infants.I've been putting off making a drawstring storage for tiny toys, but now I'm glad I have - yours is an idea as cute as it's practical - I hope it gets seen by everybody! Give your child a colourful and safe space to play with the Teamson Kids Safari Animal and Garden Insects Kids Soft Foam Crawling Mat. So many activities for little one to enjoy and learn through, mirrors, various hangers and sounds - can’t wait for baby boy to arrive and enjoy this mat! With the help of a safety pin, thread the piping cord through the cord casing on the outer edge of bag. Not only as a storage bag but it can be expanded to a large diameter mat so your kids can play on it.

Even without a sewing machine, this Lego bag wasn’t a hard project, and it was really satisfying to make something my kids actually use and enjoy. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.Looking for toys that develop your little one’s imagination, motor skills, and more (without driving you crazy)? Next fold this binding back over the raw edge to the back of the fabric and fold the raw edge under like a hem to hide the raw edge. If you have a gap in your circle when it's lying as flat as it can be, as I did, that means you probably need to add one more wedge. Cut the piece on an angle, from one of the marks you just made at the bottom of the rectangle, to the outer corner at the top of the rectangle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment