276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aqua-Pure Plus DA29-00003G Replacement Refrigerator Filter for Samsung (Pack of 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note: This is a genuine Samsung water filter with Authentication Tag. Genuine Samsung filters should be used to ensure warranty is not voided.

That's it. They changed the design of the filter, and didn't change the part number, and the new design takes A LOT of force, more than you used to use, and probably more than most people are comfortable with. In fact, I don't think my wife would have the hand strength to do it. But force applied, it does work. I'll add that with the amount of force it took, I'm glad it still had some of the silicone lube on it that I had applied in my earlier attempts, because getting the thing off could be interesting. I'll know in six months or so.The Samsung DA29-00003G (HAFIN2/EXP) replacement water filter ensures better-tasting ice and water by removing chlorine and other contaminants. This original part from Samsung improves the aesthetics of dispensed drinking water by removing a range of contaminants including chlorine, cysts, turbidity, lead, asbestos and mercury. RG21DGRS1X, RS21DCNS, RS21DCSV, RS21DCSV1XEU, RS21DGRS, RS21DGRS1/ XEU, RS21DLMR, RS21JGNS, RS21JGRS, RS21JLAL, RS21JLAT196CF, RS21JLBG, RS21JLSG, RS21JPSV, RS21KGNS, RS21KGRS, RS21KPSV, RS25KGRS, RS21DCNS, RS21DCSV, RS21DGRS, RS21DGRS1/XEU, RS21JGNS, RS21JGRS, RS21JLAL, RS21JLAT196CF, RS21JLSG, RS21JPSV,RS21KGNS, RS21KGRS, RS21KPSV, RS25KGRS, RSG5DUMH1 , RSG5DUMH , RSG5DURS1 , RS21JGRS , RS21DGRS1/XEU , RSG5UUMH

Thanks for shopping at Waterdrop. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the stuff we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products. Fortunately, here at Filter Flair we supply each model so you can be confident of getting the right filter for your refrigerator.

What is the difference between active carbon and carbon block?

IMPORTANT - If you hold these buttons for 5 seconds you will cancel the reset process, if this happens just release the buttons and start the process again. If you have found this blog then it seems your having difficulty changing your Samsung water filter. Unfortunately, if your new Samsung DA29-00003G, Samsung Aqua-Pure Plus DA29-00003G or DA29-00003F fridge filter won't fit then you're one of the many people to be faced with the frustrating issue, and the majority of the time it's through no fault of your own. For products that become defective during the warranty period due to a quality issue, rather than your own breakage or misuse, we can accept a free return, provide free repair service, or issue a new replacement. The DA29-00003G guarantees the best standard of water filtration for your Samsung fridge and has been certified to NSF standard 42 for reducing chlorine, tastes and odours as well as NSF standard 53 and 401 for known and emerging chemical and pharmaceutical contaminants often found in mains tap water.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment