276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carlos I Brandy de Jerez, Solera Gran Reserva in Gift Box, 70 cl (1 bottle)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We take care throughout the process so that enjoying brandy Carlos I becomes an exceptional moment in time. Vincent and Grenadines, South Africa, Sudan, Südsudan, Suriname, Swasiland, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan de Cunha, Chad, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Central Africa. This blend matures for a full 20 years in former Olorosos or Amontillados barrels so that the brandy can develop its fabulous aroma.

It is made from a blend of brandies that have been aged for more than 20 years in ex-oloroso and amontillado sherry barrels.Enjoy this premium brandy neat to experience its full range of flavours or use it to elevate your favourite cocktail. The wonderful Carlos I Brandy de Jerez Solera Gran Reserva from producer Osborne has recently been introduced in a new bottle and with a slightly higher percentage of alcohol than in the past! However, you can also accept or reject further cookies at any time or specify which of these cookies you would like to agree to.

The Amontillado adds finesse and almond and hazelnut flavours, while the Oloroso enriches it with nutty aromas, old oak, and greater tannins, thus achieving the bouquet, the noble and elegant flavour of our brandies. With an average age of 12 years, Carlos I Solera Gran Reserva showcases the depth and complexity that comes from its extensive maturation. These cookies allow us to create statistical analyses to determine which articles are the most popular.

Mixology with Carlos I opens the doors to a universe full of possibilities to create unforgettable memories. On the nose it has a good distilled aroma with sweet notes of vanilla and tobacco, while on the palate it is deep and persistent. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. Founded in 1772, they produce high quality spirits carefully crafted in their traditional and historic winery in El Puerto de Santa Maria. Production begins with a selection of the best Airén grapes, distilled in old pot-stills, before ageing in American oak casks that previously contained the finest wines from Jerez, old Amonitllados and Olorosos, producing an extraordinary brandy.

Carlos I has a deep, amber colour, with gold accents, it is intensely aromatic with notes of vanilla and cocoa, with great balance, complexity and length on the palate. We recommend taking Carlos I with hazelnuts, almonds, dried apricots and cured cheeses or desserts such as tiramisu or melted chocolate. Produced in El Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz by our Master Blender Marcos Alguacil, Carlos I is the fruit of artisan tradition and the wisdom provided by a legacy of 130 years of history.

The solera system is a series of stacked barrels, with the oldest brandy at the bottom and the youngest brandy at the top.

The nose is rich and complex, with aromas of roasted almonds, caramel, vanilla, nutmeg, and almonds. The story of Carlos I dates back to 1889 when, in the city of Jerez, a cellar master found some forgotten barrels in the corner of his cellar. O. Solera Gran Reserva Brandy is made from a blend of brandies that have been aged for more than 20 years in ex-oloroso and amontillado sherry barrels. This cookie is set by Rubicon Project to control synchronization of user identification and exchange of user data between various ad services.

The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. El usuario puede marcar o desmarcar el selector según se desee aceptar o rechazar la instalación de cookies. Republik Kongo, Dominica, Dominikanische Republik, Dschibuti, Ecuador, El Salvador, Elfenbeinküste, Eritrea, Fidschi, Gabun, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaika, Kamerun, Kap Verde, Kenia, Kiribati, Kolumbien, Komoren, Kongo, Kuba, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagaskar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall-Insel, Mauretanien, Mauritius, Mikronesien, Mosambik, Namibia, Nauru, Neuseeland, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Ruanda, Sao Tome und Principe, Salomonen, Sambia, Samoa, Senegal, Seychellen, Sierra Leone, Simbabwe, Somalia, St. Its character and great versatility make it ideal for creating moments of enjoyment as an aperitif, tabletop or cocktail.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment