276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Transformers Rise of Dark Spark (PS4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Along the way you’ll also encounter some new Autobots like Drift and a very special guest, as well as old favorites like Ironhide, Sideswipe, and Jetfire. Escalation mode is one of the highlights oof the game, with some well structured co-op and entertaining level design. They’re frequent enough to test even the most patient of gamer, and become even more apparent when you’re dispatching Titans quicker than a group of grunts.

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark - GameFAQs

Owing to the nature of the game's narrative several characters have multiple models to choose from, each related to a given continuity. Passing said tests and levelling up will reward you with various metal compositions – Silver, Bronze, Iron, and more – as well as unlock multiplayer characters, and hacks. The character models are fairly detailed, but for some reason the cutscenes look like they had a jar of vaseline smeared over them.The one saving grace is Escalation, which is still the tried-and-true Horde mode it always was (competitive multiplayer is out, though). High Moon Studios set a decent bar with its Activision-published Transformersgames in terms of quasi film tie-ins (though the crown still goes to X-Men Origins: Wolverine, in my book). i know the game controls well, has good missions(lots of them) Peter Cullen as optimus prime nuff said stop hating.

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Review Roundup

There is literally an early cutscene with Optimus Prime on Earth that looks as if it was rendered on a PSP. As i stated before, i was forcing myself to find the positives within this one, and that isn't a good thing. Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark is a dud on both of those fronts, and it throws in a confusing story to boot.The eponymous Dark Spark is a powerful artifact that is capable of ripping holes in dimensions, which brings two Transformers universes together.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment