276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PROTECTO® 2-Pack Cat Anti Scratch Door Protector & Dog Door Guard for Indoors & Outdoors - 18" x 12" Transparent Door Scratch Protector to Stop Cat Scratching - Easy Install with Sticky Pads

£4.99£9.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My 3 Burmese cats (an energetic breed) were sitting enjoying the fresh air and working out how they could escape. Having 2 smartypants Siamese on the ground floor of a Paris apartment, I now feel very comfortable having the windows open. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. He seems to be absolutely fine with them, and I feel safe to go ahead and measure up some of his other "favourite Windows" for this months purchase. adjustable width: This dog gate is suitable for different sized openings, so you can block different areas in your home.

They've really come into their own in this hot weather and it's great to get air into the house without risk of the indoor cats (entire females) getting out to see their boyfriends. He can now sit on the window and I don't have to worry about him climbing out from the top windows !One theory about why cats do this is that it has something to do with them having Feline separation anxiety. The peace of mind it's given me and it's made my house liveable without having to risk the cat escaping or worse having to rehome him! Now waiting for another really hot day so I can have a cool bedroom with the window open and no visitations from neighbouring cats. As soon as one of my cats finds his or her way up to the window ledge, I shall get a picture of them.

If she tries to wake me and I pull the sheets over my face, she paws at the sheet until I uncover my face. Cats can not only establish their own routine, but they can also monitor the routine of their owners. The volunteer was very impressed (she asked where it was coming from so she can suggest it to other people) and agree to let us adopt the kitten which will arrive today.don't know how we would have managed because with this lovely hot weather we have to have the windows open! I am glad that I went with the 50mm fixings as it allows me to get plenty of “ contact” in the corners next to the handles. Gain a full understanding of exactly why cats have an innate need to scratch, a few key tips to help focus their clawing behavior away from your cherished items and four of our tried, true and tested cat scratch protection products to help train your cat, minimize cat damage and protect your home.

If you have a cat you might have noticed that they will often lay down at the threshold of the door and not let anyone or anything pass by them. Good morning Mr Parker, I just wanted to contact you to say how delighted I am with my two flat cats! We are being very naughty and using the flat-cat as a climbing frame, but it holds our weight of two Siamese cats.

It may get to the point where they decide that this new area is not worth the effort and simply move on. We have been able to let our two new pedigree cats have the experience of smells of the outside while we have also benefited from being able to have our door open in the heat. It's so nice having fresh air in my flat and my cats are really interested in all the new smells coming in.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment