276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Wiper Blade Aerotwin AR24U, Length: 600mm − Single Front Wiper Bladess

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the last week I've put a Bosch AR26U Aerotwin wiper-blade on my MY2011 Elise RGB. The 26" Bosch-blade is identical in length to the Lotus OEM wiper blade. The AR26U differs from the standard OEM "cantilever-design" blade in that the AR26U doesn't accommodate the curvature of the windscreen at the extreme left and right edges of the sweep; the last 1.5" of the AR26U doesn't touch the glass. Makes the wiper element lip incredibly robust and resistant, as well as increasing its service life Optimizes wiper performance throughout the service life of the wiper - without leaving streaks or deposits on the windscreen of the vehicle

The blade’s optimal aerodynamics have been designed to efficiently clear every portion of the swept range, while there’s minimum wiper-induced wind noise and an innovative connection that makes it easy to replace the blade. For Kia Carens, CEE'D, Cerato, Magentis, Opirus, Optima, Picanto, Pro CEE'D, Rio, Sedona, Sorento, Soul, Sportage BOSCH’s Aerotwin Retrofit wiper blades are designed for older vehicles with a hook-type wiper arm, allowing them to upgrade to an Aeroblade-style wiper. They feature a one-piece rubber profile with a central spoiler offering improved aerodynamics, and an effective, noise-free wipe. They are also suitable for rear hook-type arms. Bosch AP24U Wiper Blade - Single provides a clearer, smoother and quieter wiping performance than conventional wiper blades. Features built in aerodynamic spoiler and new technological tensioned metal strip for precise uniform distribution of pressure along the wiping edge. This helps to keep the blade closer to the windscreen, ensuring clear vision at high speeds and reduced wind noise. Features & Benefits:

Bosch AR24U - Flat Upgrade Wiper Blade - Single

The Bosch Aerotwin Retrofit Upgrade Flat Blade AR24U is a maximum-performance blade that upgrades standard blades to flat ones and improves visibility.

For Hyundai Equus, Genesis, Grandeur, H350, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, XG, i20, i30, i800, iload, ix35 Perth: PH15, PH16, PH17, PH18, PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH27, PH28, PH29, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50 Flat wiper blades are increasingly being fitted as standard to new cars and if this type of wiper blade was fitted to your vehicle from new, they can only be replaced with the same type of flat wiper blades. Flat wiper blades use a different type of fitting to attach them to the wiper arm. Manufactured to the same high quality standards as those fitted by vehicle manufacturers as original equipment

Bosch AP24U Wiper Blade - Single

Other than missing the extreme left and right edges of the screen, the sweep is both effective a noise free - with no "chatter" at all. With an innovative design from Bosch, the Aerotwin Retrofit Upgrade Flat Blade AR13U is the perfect marriage of function and form. The custom-designed evodium flex rails ensure a perfect fit for every vehicle and bring increased performance, even at high speeds and during extreme weather. Warrants a long service life and efficient wiping action since the blade Edge comes with Wear Resistant Surface, eliminating even the smallest micro-drops Apt positioning of spoiler in AR24U at the center of the wiper blade makes them suitable for Left and Right hand drive vehicles. Harnessing the benefits of the latest in steel technology, this flat design further enhances aerodynamics, prevents ice buildup and reduces wind noise.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment