276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Happiness: Find Joy and Contentment by Colouring in These Beautiful Patterns

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The whole world, as we experience it visually, comes to us through the mystic realm of color. Green Mindful colouring first entered my life in Costco. Yes, in the most overloaded of places I was introduced to one of my most calming pastimes. In the book section, my sister-in-law – an occupational therapist – handed me a book she claimed would benefit me (and my stress levels) massively. It was a colouring book for adults. This simply yet useful Different Levels of Happiness Colouring Sheet can be used in a number of ways, at home or in the classroom, to help your SEN children better understand the basic spectrum of ‘happiness’. Think about the colors that are surrounding you when you feel the happiest. You might come to realize that your psyche responds in a positive way to certain colors. The truth is everyone is wired that way. We all have the capacity to have our moods influenced by certain colors.

Colouring books have come a long way from the days when you got them as a Christmas present and filled the images of boats, animals and letters with colour. Now there is a whole genre of them dedicated to grown ups. They come in all shapes and sizes, from botanical designs, intricate animals and even ones that have more adult themes with swear words and nudity!Or why not try these Classroom Inspiration Quotes Mindfulness Colouring Sheets to give your students the motivation they need today and for the rest of the school year? So, whether you’re a teacher looking for a continuous provision activity for Children's Book Week, or a parent needing a fun little rainy day activity, create a lovely happiness bookmark today! Example: If you look at a flower without a sense of color, you might not know what kind of flower you are seeing. If the flower is red, you might immediately recognize it as a rose. If it is yellow, a tulip might come to mind. The color serves as a characteristic that helps you identify the kind of flower.

Spread the message of Children's Mental Health Week with this brilliant Children's Mental Health Poster.

Don’t judge your work. Mindfulness = no judgement. There is no right or wrong, it’s just a form of self-expression. RELATED: What I learnt about happiness from a Buddhist Monk Colours to influence your mood Encourage children to channel their inner wordsmith with our lovely Happiness Is… Poem Activity, which asks children to create their very own poem all about what happiness means to them. This activity is a great way to motivate children to reflect on what brings them happiness and create something beautiful in the process! For a more colourful version with some prompts to get children started, try this lovely Happiness Acrostic Poem. Twinkl Top Tip: Hand out pencils, pens and paints - or incorporate a collage into the activity - to improve confidence in art. You might even decide to print and enlarge the sheet, using it as a continuous provision art activity during Children's Mental Health Week. Once children have worked together to complete it, present your final piece on a display wall to promote the event. Color perception is subjective, yet certain feelings associated with colors are ingrained in our brains. Next time you need a mood change, try surrounding yourself in the right hue and see if it helps.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment