276°
Posted 20 hours ago

All of Our Demise: The epic conclusion to All of Us Villains

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The combination of legitimate chemistry and logical development (the “enemies” comes from familial and generational trauma, and the “lovers” comes from personal connection and honest communication) makes for a romantic storyline that is emotional, compelling, and imminently shippable. Because she wasn’t quite ready for it—she was reading All of Us Villains on my fervent and repetitive recommendation—she lent it to me and I excitedly set aside my existing TBR and dove right in.

All of Our Demise (Book Review) - A Blog of Books and Musicals All of Our Demise (Book Review) - A Blog of Books and Musicals

From twists that’ll make you gasp to believably flawed characters you can’t help but cheer for and curse in the same breath, this one will keep readers on the edge of their seats. The remaining contestants must navigate a treacherous landscape of politics, magic, and betrayal, all while trying to avoid the deadly traps and obstacles that stand in their way. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I am so thankful I was given the opportunity to read the book before publication date. I’d recommend this book to anyone who loves a darker tale, magic, morally grey characters and Hunger Games esque trials. Ultimately, the best time to read a book is whenever you have a chunk of time available and are in the right mindset to focus on reading.He’d been wrapped up in a straight romance for most of the book, and it doesn’t happen very often that that a presumed straight character comes out and has a same-sex relationship in a story like this. I loved this series and will, at some point, go back and read them back to back as I think this will make the experience even better. AOOD is written in the same way as AOUV with each chapter being from one of the four main champions’ perspectives. L. Herman team up for All of Us Villains, a YA fantasy duology, perfect for fans of The Hunger Games.

All of Our Demise Quotes by Amanda Foody - Goodreads All of Our Demise Quotes by Amanda Foody - Goodreads

I stand by the recommendations I gave in my review for All of Us Villains, and since I read the books more or less back to back I don’t really have any to add. As the curse teeters closer and closer to collapse, the surviving champions each face a choice: dismantle the tournament piece by piece, or fight to the death as this story always intended.Can he save his brother and work out his feelings for Gavin, or will he let the legacy of his family turn him into the monster the world believes he is? Briony had thought she’d feel right at home here, but instead she felt stuck inside a bizarre time capsule of her childhood fantasies. The most exciting thing about this book (and the series as a whole) is that it allows its characters to be, well, villainous. I was over the moon to be given an advanced opportunity to read the concluding part of this duology and here’s my honest and unbiased review.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment