276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vacuum Cleaner Wall Mount Universal Battery Vacuum Cleaner Holder for Makita DCL Series

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Made for DC59, DC62 and SV03 models, keep your cleaner charged and handy on the wall ready to be used at any time. The Pro 2 Wall Mount provides a permanent storage solution for either your Pro 2 or Pro 2 K9 cordless vacuum cleaner. L'aspirateur tient par miracle les premiers jours, mais avec son poids et la déformation du matériau, au bout de quelques semaines, l'aspirateur "passe tout droit à travers" sans aucune résistance. Dp, however, says it's a ridiculous thought to wall mount it as nobody has their vacuum cleaners on show.

Vacuum does NOT hang onto this bracket, so nails are not necessary because the vacuum for the most part is standing on it's own and this bracket is merely just cradling it, so hardly any downward force is applied, therefore the Command Strip tape is enough. My Shark model doesn’t have an official product for storage or hanging, so I was on the hunt as I like having my cleaning supplies well organized. Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. Believe me, I'm a handy man as well and if you don't find a stud, after some time, your wall will have a hole, even if you use the drywall anchors.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. To the extent of any conflict between Vax's Privacy Policy and these Terms of Use, these Terms of Use shall control with respect to the CRR Service. EXCLUSIVE REDESIGN Dyson V7 V8 V10 V11 V15 accessory holders for 6 accessories / no other seller has this version!

Strong magnet - Strong, neodymium magnet is used for the release mechanism, with no chance of it falling or becoming loose. Where I wanted to place them didn’t have a stud, so I used my favorite anchors, the E-Z Anchor Twist-n-Locks. Place the vacuum on the base bracket and then install the top (magnetised) bracket so that the vacuum will remain in place and mark where the bracket must be installed.

Milwaukee Compatible - Designed to work perfectly with the Milwaukee M18 FBPV-0 Fuel 18V Li-ion Redlithium Cordless Backpack Vacuum Cleaner. Accessory storage - on the side of the main bracket, there are smaller brackets for holding the vacuum hose and any vacuum accessories you receive with the vacuum. Minimise household clutter with this easy storage solution for either your Pro 2 or Pro 2 K9 vacuum cleaner.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment