276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GUESS Men's Vezzola Smart Bum Ba Bag, Blah, 35x11x7.5 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If boarding is denied to passengers against their will, the operating air carrier shall immediately compensate them in accordance with Article 7 and assist them in accordance with Articles 8 and 9.

So I believe you were denied boarding at LHR for your CPT flight. You should have been entitled to a duty of care and should have been fully informed of your rights. I guess BA will state that you were informed as they eventually rerouted you via JNB however per Article 4 BA should have called for volunteers first before denying you boarding. I would ask for evidence that this happened. So you now have the ridiculous situation in places like Florida, where disabled people are called for early boarding and well over half the flight gets up.

I've set a pretty aggressive beginning to my next TP accrual period beginning in August 2023, with some domestic USA travel on AS, plus a RT SEA-LHR-GVA in First long haul, plus CE on the LHR-GVA-LHR segments beginning in early Sept. and ending the beginning of Oct. Counting this already-reserved travel, I should have around 740TPs by early October 2023. Win-win for BA as they aren’t called out for cancelling the person’s seat. That’s precisely what BA did. But so long as there’s 1 seat next to the toilet in Economy, BA doesn’t have to pay costs of rerouting, doesn’t have to pay duty of care while they wait for a flight that can transport them in thecconditions to those they booked, and BA avoids the risk of having to pay compensation as well. It’s a shame passenger does, apparently, not have the right to refuse a downgrade and have it automatically qualify as a cancellation.

b) by three hours, in respect of all intra-Community flights of more than 1 500 kilometres and for all other flights They’ve offered me some money to go away and I am considering my options. I will share the final resolution in due course if people are interested. In determining the distance, the basis shall be the last destination at which the denial of boarding or cancellation will delay the passenger’s arrival after the scheduled time.However as the statute does not state a limit date however is clearly written generally in favour of the passenger’s right to choose, so far as the UK is concerned that does open a gap that leaves open for a general UK legal principle of reasonableness to be questioned – ie justified for the passenger’s own circumstances, why a longer date would be reasonable. It’s been a while and I thought people might be interested in what happened. This is still unresolved. BA ignored my (registered delivery) letters for 3 months and so the case is now with CEDR.

They haven’t always won on validity in fact we have at least one report on here where BA comrehensively lost. Should be the case as 261 is a statute so should override any of BA’s ts and cs, and agents poorly instructed by BA so as to deny passengers these statutory rights etc. Passengers should be fully informed of their rights in the event of denied boarding and of cancellation or long td235 please think seriously about phoning BA to explain your situation and need for them to provide the flat bed you have paid for on your flight home. I don’t know if this will be your new normal going forward but it is obviously important at the moment while you are still recovering from your surgery. Sometimes you really have to advocate for yourself and `it sounds as if you can’t really afford to run the risk of BA trying to downgrade you again. As Lady London says, you do not need to provide proof from your doctor, although it probably wouldn’t hurt to carry it. The above image shows Rolls-Royce Tempest engine TDV3/1 intake Integration testing in TP141 testbed, Bristol.I think someone who booked on say the Faro flight that was cancelled at T-355 using Avios and is a teacher so can only go in the school hols and so wants to be rebooked for a weekend in August would stand a good chance in front of a judge, seems pretty reasonable

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment