276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer 3 Dark Beige, 7.8ml

£1.915£3.83Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. You can follow all of this information on parcels journey through the tracking information provided.

This light enhancing concealer conceals dark circles and imperfections whilst smoothing and hydrating for 24 hours. This light-boosting concealer to conceal dark circles and blemishes for an instantly fresh, radiant look. Product details: This light enhancing concealer conceals dark circles and imperfections whilst smoothing and hydrating for 24 hours. Becoming a member gains you access to incredible offers on cosmetics, fragrances, hair care products, and more.ml) creates a covering illuminating effect - a little application is enough to make you look younger and moisturised for a plump look.

Most of the days, the concealer blends nicely but when my skin is on a drier side I do need some more time blending it. Make good use of the concealer, it helps us to blur small imperfections and the dark tone of the dark circles, acting as a perfecting makeup wand. Rights: access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information, which can be consulted in our Privacy Policy. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .My dark circles are quite dark and the contour is sensitive and dry, and this concealer covers, illuminates, blurs the wrinkles and leaves the area hydrated and fresh all day. Formulated with a fluid texture, Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer visibly corrects and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, for a fresh and luminous complexion.

From now on at Perfume’s Club, you can find products sent by external sellers, always under Perfume’s Club’s quality criteria. For example, Essence and Catrice concealers contain 5ml for around 3,5-4,5€, so it's not that expensive for the amount you get. NOTE: As a seller, you are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the product, and its images and descriptions. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.I liked that it was just the right consistency and didn’t crease badly in my 46 year old under eye wrinkles!

In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish. I tested it in this hot summer we are having and I feel it doesn't settle into the fine lines as much as some of my other concealers. Lately, when in a hurry, I apply it all over the face, add some powder and I'm finished with my base. Avoid darker tones, since you would achieve the opposite effect, nor lighter ones, since you will create a mask effect. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).Revealing an instantly fresh and radiant undereye area, the moisturising and corrective concealer will tackle the look of puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles to promote a well-rested and revived eye area. Formulated with pure Mont Blanc glacier water and moisture-locking hyaluronic acid, it offers up to 24 hours of hydration for a fresh sensation around the eyes all day. This concealer has an exclusive formula enriched with Mont Blanc glacier water and hyaluronic acid, which allows you to hydrate the eye area for 24 hours and, at the same time, visibly smooth out small wrinkles and expression lines. I have tried a thousand and one concealers, from a thousand and one brands, and the truth is that this is my favorite to date. Aqua (Water), Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Propanediol, Saccharide Isomerate, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol,Hydrogenated Lecithin, Magnesium Sulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Menthyl Lactate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Geraniol, Linalool, BHT, Tocopherol.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment