276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Horstmann H37XL Channelplus Electronic Central Heating Programmer Series 2 - 3 channel, 7 day

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It has been in use for many years and works fine but changing the on/off times drives me nuts because each day has to be done separately. See diagram) The Backplate may be fitted directly on to a single gang steel flush wiring box complying with BS, using two Horstmann's ChannelPlus H37XL is the unique Three Channel programmer which allows up. The H21XL thermostat features a clear display screen that shows the current temperature and settings, making it easy for users to monitor and make adjustments. Afterwards, just replace the 2 wired thermostats with tado wired wall thermostats and you have full heating control with tado.

Horstmann H37 battery replacement. | DIYnot Forums Horstmann H37 battery replacement. | DIYnot Forums

Horstmann's ChannelPlus XL range is the Included in the range is the H37XL, the first programmer to offer three independently timed channels: Hot water plus two heating zones. The only option they are offering is to keep my current programmer and use this in conjunction with their thermostats. As I have Smart TRVs on all radiators the Smart Thermostats are set for a lower temperature; anything below 17oC, if they operate with no request for heat from a Smart TRV the boiler would switch on the would flow would run through the bypass valve. H H o o r r s s t t m m a a n n n n C C h h a a n n n n e e l l P P l l u u s s H H 3 3 7 7 X X L L S S e e r r i i e e s s 2 2 - - T T h h r r e e e e C C h h a a n n n n e e l l P P r r o o g g r r a a m m m m e e r r . I did not need the support of an electrician; just needed to move two CH wires at the extension kit.

After this I would wire the tado thermostat to the existing thermostat upstay but short this at the programmer side.

Programmers | Central Heating Controls | Screwfix Programmers | Central Heating Controls | Screwfix

Horstmann programmer otherwise known as the timeclock timer or clock is a user interface that enables the user to control when the hot water and heating is activated to maximise home comfort.It requires three channels because when I turn the heat on downstairs the heat upstairs remains off and vice versa. items M / C-Stat M 11 ThermoPlus AS2-RF 13 ThermoPlus AS1 / AS2 / PRT1 15 Time Controls 17 - 30 ChannelPlus 17 ChannelPlus H37XL Sep 26, · wiring diagram. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page. I have installed a wired Tado thermostat to replace an existing CH zone room thermostat but need to get the Tado V3+ wireless thermostat installed to replace the other wired thermostat (currently above an oven) for the other CH zone and ideally the hot water as well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment