276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Accessing the Healing Power of the Vagus Nerve: Self-Help Exercises for Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Autism

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

His generosity, in this regard, and his each-one-teach-one philosophy truly shines through his book.

Much of the literature out there shows that from the small test groups that it has promise, but they're so small we don't know how helpful it truly is (think placebo effect).Benim için bu kitabın en çarpıcı yanı, yıllardır ''ben'' sandığım şeylerin, aslında travmatize bir sinir sisteminin sonuçları olduğunu görmek oldu. He is the author of four books published in Denmark: Nevermore Pain in the Back ; Nevermore Stiff Neck ; Pain Relief with Osteomassage ; and Hwa Yu Tai Chi . I chose it instead of the Steve Porges book because I thought it might be a bit too scientific for me to understand.

Mesele derin, uzadıkça uzuyor, kısaca özetlemeye çalışacağım: sinir sistemimizde önemli bir rolü olan Vagus'a dair bu bulgu, sosyal travmalarımızın da sinir sistemimize kazındığına ve psikolojik olarak adlandırılan pek çok sıkıntının aslında travmatize sinir sistemi ile ilişkili olduğu bilgisine kadar uzanmış. The fascinating thing about being human is how we can have mostly the same parts and be different from each other. ilk yaptığı anda hiçbir şey hissetmediğini söyleyip, zamanla uykusunun düzeldiğini fark eden de oldu. Yüz kaslarımızı kullanmamız, ses tonumuzu ayarlamamız, duyduğumuz seslerin güvenli ya da tehlike işareti olduklarını anlamamız gibi.The book itself really focused on one central technique that you can do at home and the rest you really would need somebody who was a practitioner. I read this to see if I could gain valuable information about managing my chronic pain and fatigue and I did gain a lot but it was hard to listen to and try figure out how the exercises were meant to look so ended up watching Stanley's YouTube videos instead. Unbegrenzter Zugriff auf enthaltene Hörbücher und Audible Originals von deinen Lieblingsstars sowie neuen Talenten. yazar yazdığı konuda coşkuya kapılıyor yer yer, bu üslubu polivegal teoriyi tanımayan biri için fazla iddialı gelebilir.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment