276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B Smart 4 Electric Toothbrushes For Adults, Christmas Gifts For Women / Him, App Connected Handle, 2 Toothbrush Heads & Travel Case, 3 Modes with Teeth Whitening, 2 Pin UK Plug, 4000N, White

£27.68£55.36Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Aside from the aforementioned 2 brush heads, the Smart 4 comes with a brush head stand included in the box. This is a moulded piece of plastic that clips around the charging stand that is also provided. It takes a bit of practice to get in a routine of having your phone with you when brushing. If you forget it or don’t have it to hand, don’t worry. The handle will store the data for the last 20 cleans and sync this to the app, the next time it connects. The Oral-B Pro 2 2000 has 2 cleaning modes, the Pro 3 3000 has 3 cleaning modes, the Smart 5 5000 has 5 cleaning modes, so as you would imagine the Smart 4 has 3 cleaning modes….Yes, I know, I can’t quite figure that out either.

If you feel you won’t use it, you may want to consider if the Pro 2 2000 is for you, you will be paying for a feature you won't necessarily use otherwise. As a result of this change, the Smart 4 and other models now have a battery life more fitting of the current climate. Prices are always subject of course and what value you place on the brush might be different to me. If you did not already know, this is generally the recommended brushing time. 2 minutes, twice a day.

Brush heads designed with dentists

At 30 second intervals, the brush will provide an audible warning via a slight pause in the brush motor at to tell you to change quadrant. Once the 2 minutes are up 3 brief pauses in the brush motor will be heard and felt. One of the benefits with the Smart 4 is that you do get 2 of the same brush heads included, so if you like that style of brush head you do save yourself a little on the cost.

Because it logs your brushing sessions, it holds you accountable a bit more as you can see when you have, or perhaps have not brushed. Does this Smart 4 have the ability to turn off the timer? If not, which brush should I be looking for?

I understand why though. If it did, there is no way of showing what mode it is on, unless you use the app.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment