276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HyperEden Baby Playpen, 180x150cm Large Playpen for Babies and Toddlers, Safety Playard with Anti-Collision Foam, Indoor & Outdoor Kids Activity Center, Grey

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

EASY TO ASSEMBLE – With 71 x 59 x 26-inch large size though, the installation is pretty easier than it looks. If you’re looking for versatility, this CutieClub Portable Playpen is perfect for indoor or outdoor use. The earliest modern-style baby playpens, which go back at least a century, were traditionally made with wooden bars. Any well-made playpen should last for as long as you need it – although you should monitor it for any signs of damage such as tears to mesh sides or chips from the bars.

A baby play pen, sometimes written baby playpen, provides a structure where your little one can play in safety. The playpen is extremely sturdy, my three year old was handing off of it and it remained perfectly stable! New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . It has two zip ‘doors’ to open up the playpen and has suction feet which I’m sure would be great on wooden flooring.A baby play pen provides a safe space for you to leave your baby or young toddler for short spaces of time while you get on with other things. If you’re looking for a portable baby playpen that you can take anywhere, this Pop ‘N Play model is perfect. This Jolan wooden baby playpen is made of 100% natural pine, which is healthy and environmentally friendly, with no odour or paint and a smooth and durable surface.

The playpen is sturdy i’ll give it that, and spacious enough for my 8mth old to explore and play in. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. If there are any problems with the product or the installation, you can contact our after-sale service anytime, we’re here to help. In general you might want to stop using a baby playpen when your little one starts to get big enough to walk and work things out (like how to open a play pen door or gate!

There are arguments for and against but if you are considering getting one, our guide will tell you everything you need to know. You might also want to consider whether you want a portable and easy to assemble model that you can take with you on trips or visits. We love the colourful double sided mat – which is also waterproof and foldable – and the breathable mesh gives full 360’ vision so you can keep a watchful eye on your little one while she plays.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment