276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies - Paperback

£27.5£55.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This also enables you to come up with a correct use for your herbs, even if you do not know much about them. I could go on and on because this book contains no less than 800+ other medicinal plants and natural remedies.

Additionally, there are sections on emergency care and poisoning that will be particularly interesting to any survivalist or outdoor adventurer.The vast majority of people who have used the Lost Book of Herbal Remedies, including myself, have reported feeling better and seeing improvements in their overall health. All of the other books I considered had drawings (which are so hard to use in a practical sense) instead of actual photos (like this one does). The second bonus book is the Everyday Disaster Medicine Guidebook also to complement the Lost Book of Herbal Remedies, which provides ultimate insight on surviving.

Panax ginseng (Panax ginseng) – this herb is known to be useful in the treatment of different types of arthritis. The FTC refuses to address Big Pharma unsubstantiated claims, so this is not a particular concern to me. The The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is a comprehensive guide that provides readers with all the information they need to know about herbal remedies.Still, because of the advent of modern pharmaceutical industries, all this knowledge is lost and forgotten. Pictures of plants are in color and large enough to hold next to a living plant and make a possible identification. Many of these remedies were used by our forefathers for hundreds of years while others come from Dr. I agree: WebMD is part of Big Pharma and while a lot of their information may be good I always take it with a grain of salt.

The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is a comprehensive guide that provides readers with all the information they need to know about herbal remedies. It gives you complete and accurate information about improving yourself, your well-being and how to treat chronic diseases using herbal plants and essential oils used back in the days by native Americans. In addition to its wealth of information on herbal remedies, The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies also contains a section on nutrition and lifestyle choices that can help you improve your health. Given the large amounts of strontium, barium and aluminum floating down on us how many metal cleanses are you doing per month? Through changes in her lifestyle, and using her own remedies, Nicole went from bedridden to being fully alive and from surviving to thriving.Nicole Apelian, an herbalist with over 20 years of experience working with plants and Claude Davis, a wild west expert passionate about the lost remedies and wild edibles that kept previous generations alive. The only thing I wish was different about the publication is I would have put a list of illnesses and symptoms at the FRONT of the book so when an emergency happens you could just reference the needed page without having to dig deep into the back of the book to figure out the needed remedy. Cimicifuga racemosa) – this herb is used to treat indigestion as well as for the treatment of constipation.

Once you start digging, it’s amazing how many common plants have been used for medicine at one time or another. If you are interested in finding a natural way to improve your health, I would highly recommend checking out the lost book of herbal remedies. So, if you are looking for a comprehensive guide that will provide you with all the information you need to know about herbal remedies, I would highly recommend checking out the lost book of herbal remedies.

The Herbal Quick Reference guide offers nearly 20 pages of herbal suggestions for treating everything from broken bones to snake bites.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment