276°
Posted 20 hours ago

1.25 Inch (32mm) Black Corrugated Flexible Hose Fish Pond Pump Marine Flexi Pipe (5 Metre)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Aquatix-2u Ltd reserves the right to refund, replace or repair (including the supply of spare parts) any item claimed under the terms of the guarantee.

Corrugated Design: The corrugated design of the hose provides added flexibility, allowing it to bend and curve without kinking or collapsing, which can restrict the flow of water. In this case, Daniel Woodley wrote about his experiences with the Flexi Hose, one of the most popular hoses in the UK. I didn’t experience any issues with the Flexi Hose; there were no kinks, tears, leaks or any other problems, unlike when I tested Hozelock’s SuperHoze that burst. However, by adjusting the inline tap just below the spray gun, I was able to control the flow rate, so it matched what was coming out of the tap on my wall, this kept the pipe expanded at its full length. The only two expanding hoses I recommend are the Flexi Hose and The Fit Life but if you have weak arms or are concerned about thorns damaging the hose, consider a regular hosepipe.The hose has a 32mm internal diameter, which allows for the efficient flow of water and helps to prevent blockages that can occur with smaller diameter hoses. Adjustable water pressure – once inflated, they provide the user with extra pressure, at least until the extra water is ejected from the pipe and the pressure equalises. For those looking for a touch of luxury, the M10 x 3/8 flexible connector for tap gold tap tail hose adds a glamorous element to your taps. Too long pipe - it will work under the influence of jumps in the installation, which will significantly reduce the strength.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The locations affected include but are not limited to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and island locations such as Isle of Man. If the product requires service parts and this is not fulfilled by the purchaser within 3 months of the date of arrival or from when the latest advice is given (whichever is latest) it will be disposed of without further notice.

The ribbed walls discourage algae growth and the flexible nature ensures it can be used for a variety of projects. The Flexi Hose has a rubber inner core which is similar to a bicycle inner tube, and this is wrapped by a padded material on the outside that acts as a buffer, preventing damage from grazing or rubbing.

It is also commonly used for creating waterfalls and streams, as well as for directing water flow in a pond or water feature. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Pisces Black Flexi-Hose: Ideal for use with water features, pond filtration equipment, garden water butts, sump pump and more.This range truly ticks all the boxes and will enhance any bathroom project whilst saving you an absolute fortune over its rivals. The New Aquarius Modern Round and Square collection of showers is an unbelievable option against its much more expensive rivals without sacrificing quality, service and after care! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment