276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Ultimate Hits

£7.5£15Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FWIW, the box set includes his last three regular albums, the new one, and the very same triple live disc from the infamous Legacy box. DVD plays in my PC and PlayStation, so I assume will play in a normal DVD player (will edit post when I find out). So I wouldn't be totally cynical about Garth, like I would be about a band like Kiss, which does milk its fans for every dollar it can. When you purchase through links on our site we may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. When You Come Back to Me Again" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number five on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart.

The edition of the CD is the Greatest Hits version and it is classified under the Music and CDs categories. He insisted it only be available for a limited time, but not before it sold well over 10 million copies (which at that time became his first album to achieve Diamond Series).There's no denying Garth Brooks has made a boatload of money packaging and repackaging and rerepackaging his old hit songs. The Ultimate Hits is a deluxe 3 disc set from the fastest selling solo artist in music history, Garth Brooks, who sold in excess of 100 million albums in just ten years. This is not the first time that Brooks has included a new album in a box set exclusive to a specific retailer — 2016’s Gunslinger was originally released as part of The Ultimate Collection, which was initially available only in Target.

This third limited series also comes with the albums Man Against Machine (2014), Gunslinger (2016), and Fun (2020), along with Triple Live (2018). So he’s stepping up – and stepping in – this week as host of the weekly Tailgate Top 20 countdown while host Maria Taylor is on maternity leave! People Loving People" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number four on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. On the second “Limited Series” released in 2005, it included four previously-released albums, as well as The Lost Sessions that included 11 unheard tracks, including the Chris LeDoux tribute single “Good Ride Cowboy.This Limited Series will contain seven discs in total: Time Traveler, his three most recent albums before that (2014’s Man Against Machine, 2016’s Gunslinger, and 2020’s Fun), and a three-disc Triple Live concert recording. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. You've heard Garth talk about it on Inside Studio G, seen the logo on his hoodie and watched its swirling graphic on the new opening screen for garthbrooks.

did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number eighteen on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. According to the RIAA, Garth Brooks is the top selling solo artist of all time in the world, even beating out Elvis.All Day Long" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number nine on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart. It is likely Garth Brooks will release Time Traveler separately at some point as well, but who knows when. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

Garth is a great country singer, this album has most of his popular hits on it and a few from my line dancing days. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. Country Classics, Classic Rock, The Melting Pot, and Blue Eyed Soul are all listed with individual Platinum certifications in the database as of June 26, 2014.

Like We Never Had a Broken Heart" was credited as a duet between Yearwood and Brooks only on the RPM charts; in the United States, it was credited to Yearwood alone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment