276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brand New Eyes

£12.965£25.93Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

Change country: -Select- Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Ireland Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Philippines Poland Portugal Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. I was pleasantly surprised when I received my copy and the colors were much brighter, not quite matching the butterfly but it definitely gets the point across. Hayley Williams' voice is hugely powerful and she has a capacity to convey strong emotion coupled with raw power that is a rare combination in contemporary singers.

If you are looking to add a new special item to your record collection or want to surprise someone with an exclusive gift, you can find one by browsing our growing collection of colored vinyl and rare, unique records. I am a big fan of pain and longing (at least in music), so for me the best tracks are All I Wanted Was You, which showcases her vocal range brilliantly, and the bonus track Decode. The printed inner sleeve is a nice touch too, though mine is sideways and I don’t know if it’s supposed to be like that? You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Every song is perfect (aside from the only exception in my opinion) and it feels as though they only get better as you revisit them.

Compared to the CD, The tracks on side a have a little too much lower mid range on them and the tone of the guitars is almost completely lost. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Brand Spanking New From Reputable UK Company With 30 Years Experience In Retail, Please Note Not All Our New Items Are Shrink Wrapped. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. This record was what brought Paramore into an era of new sound, and each listen recreates memories from good ol' 2009. unfortunately the vinyl case had an imperfection and some of the paper was peeling, but it was still beautiful!

Due to inventory and accounting purposes, we do not exchange items received for different items than originally purchased. Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at our warehouse. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). VG/EX means that the item's sleeve is in Very Good condition and the disc is in Excellent condition. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. I think my expectations were a little high because Self Titled and After Laughter sound phenomenal on vinyl. All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

Vinyl records are a unique collectable form of music, they are fun and offer a great listening experience. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.Ofc, upon first listening, it's nearly as good as CD, but there is WARMTH sound that I'm chasing for. Condition - This item is in Excellent condition or better (unless it says otherwise in the above description). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The packaging is nothing special and it is kinda weird how the sleeve itself doesn’t have the logo on it, but I kinda like it for that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment