276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Summer at the Ice Cream Café: Brand-new for 2023: A perfect feel-good summer romance from the bestselling author

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is a large regatta on the beach ⛱ and Beca describes herself as being 'Happy, content and excited all at the same time! Love the west Wales setting, with a little bit of the language thrown in for good measure. Also came with it was the familiar sense of everyone knowing everyone, and their history, always good fun. READ MORE: Surrey garden centre café has the most incredible 'create your own' full English breakfast

Summer at the Ice Cream Café (Audio Download): Jo Thomas

The weather is heating up (slowly but surely) and we have got some new releases to share which will leave you melting! Tantalising freshly cooked seafood,and wonderful flavoursome, creamy traditional gelato, great company, idyllic summer days at the beach, making peace with the past, fulfilling your dreams, providing love and stability and a fantastic sense of community!

Dunham Massey Farm Ice Cream, Ash Farm, Station Road, Dunham Massey, Altrincham, WA14 5SG. 11. Yogberries, Altrincham Credit: Yogberries But an old family recipe book is just the inspiration she needs. Soon, with a little help from friends old and new, Beca is selling mouth-watering homemade gelato from a pop-up café on the beach. This was the perfect summer read but I must warn you… it will leave you wanting all of the gelato! Sat in the sun while writing this review I wish I had a bowl of the cold stuff sat beside me ready to accompany my next read!

ice cream vans and parlours plus best 15 dreamy Surrey ice cream vans and parlours plus best

And what a fabulous book this is and I especially loved getting to know the two children Beca is respite fostering, Blake and Joe. As their placement went on, seeing them come into their own, was just a lovely thing to experience and be able to watch.

I love Jo Thomas’s books and have never read one that has disappointed me yet. For me, this one started off a little unevenly and I thought this might finally be the one that I didn’t love. I didn’t take to Beca immediately and I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to invest in her story. There is also a vegan sundae on offer made with scoops of vanilla non-dairy iced dessert drizzled with your choice of raspberry or strawberry sauce. Situated in the garden centre car park along A30 London Road, Amore Gelato offers shoppers the most delicious range of iced desserts. READ MORE. If you’re after traditional Italian gelato in interesting Dubai-popular flavours such as Vimto and Lotus, then Cone Street hits the spot. Made with all natural ingredients, the gelato is creamier than creamy. Try the sorbet here too, which is made with pure spring water, fresh fruit and sugar.

Summer at the Ice Cream Café by Jo Thomas | Goodreads Summer at the Ice Cream Café by Jo Thomas | Goodreads

Also in the town are two men who were/are important to Beca. Ed/Eddie was a youthful love while Griff has been a friend for years. Will Beca find romance with one of them? Readers will certainly hope so and will be rooting for one of these more than the other. Beca faces some challenges in life, relationships and in her efforts to open her gelato cafe. Will she triumph? The answer to that question may be obvious but there is just such a good read along the way.Ben & Jerry’s, ODEON, Trafford Centre, 201 The Dome, M17 8DF. 3. Sweet!, Northern Quarter Credit: Emmeline Banks And she of course has run ins with her old boyfriend, but also reconnects with her best friend. What is clear from the story is that things never stay the same, as is evidenced by what became of Valentino's which was her family gelateria. Grandpa Greene’s, Ward Ln, Diggle, Oldham, OL3 5JT | Greene’s Bistro & Parlour, Greene House At The Park, Wade Row, Uppermill, OL3 6BA. 7. Frurt, City Centre Credit: Frurt

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment