276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Booband Boobuddy Adjustable Breast Support Band Sports Bra Alternative

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We updated this article in June 2023 to add more information about each featured product, based on extensive research done by our team. Of course, as mentioned earlier, it’s not as simple as dropping your bra. But we’ve got ways to help you get more comfortable about the process. Slowly or right away, the pace is up to you. Colour: Transparent | Size: One size | Special feature: Double sided | Length: 2m long What we like Consider the amount of time you will be wearing boob tape. It is recommended you limit the duration during warmer months as higher temperatures can increase the risk of skin irritation. But a lot of this is mind over body. Once you become accustomed to not wearing a bra, you’ll feel how much your boobs are wholly part of you, like your fingers or legs. You don’t think about those body parts every day just because they’re not covered, right?

Whether you wear a bra every day or not is up to you. But I can attest that my opinions of bras changed drastically when I realized the bras I was wearing were two cup sizes too small for me and made the right, oh-my-god, life-changing adjustments. Colour: Beige | Material: Cotton, Spandex, silicone | Fit type: Skinny | Size: 5m length What we like

1. Best overall boob tape: Perky Pear Diy Breast Lift Tape

Gaffer tape: The gold standard for celebrities on the red carpet, gaffer tape is one of the strongest options for taping your breasts. However, it can cause skin irritation, so proceed with caution if you have sensitive skin or an allergy to adhesive. You can find gaffer tape in almost any color. Like any garment, nightgowns come in a wide variety of different fabrics that each has its own advantages. I've worn Perky Pear tapes (I’m a 32F) and they were surprisingly supportive. They're not cheap and you have to be careful to get them on in the right place the first time, but for when you've got a dress that just won't work with a bra they're well worth it. Good lift and they stay put.” (Tried and tested by Mumsnet user Lellochip)

Nood is proud of the sweatproof nature of their Lift & Shape Bra, stating that it’s guaranteed to stay in place no matter what the temperature is outside. The whole point of boob tape is for your breasts to be secure, but that doesn't mean you should wrap yourself up like you're in a body cast. While wearing boob tape, you should be comfortable and still have a full range of motion. Not only can taping too tightly make you stiff and uncomfortable, it can also restrict blood flow, impact your ability to breathe, and irritate your skin. It’s also important to note that of the women who were interviewed (the number of which fluctuated from 100 to over 300, depending on the media outlet reporting the story), were all under 35 years old. Technically, just taking off your bra is the only step you need to take to go braless. But we know confidence and comfort isn’t a switch. There are plenty of ways to ease into it. Here are six tips anyone can try. 1. Go braless at home first

Why you should trust us

Plus, we’ll even debunk common myths you may have heard, like if going bra-free actually helps your boobs grow. Rebecca Roberts is a writer, editor, and content marketing expert hailing from Leeds. Here at Mumsnet, she brings users content designed to make life easier. Having birthed two DC just 15 months apart, she knows all too well how much a body can change during pregnancy, after and as a mother. So, she’s fully invested in finding wardrobe staples designed to help women feel more confident. If you’re wearing a dress or outfit made from sheer or thin material or simply want to wear unpadded bras or go braless without exposing your nipples, these self-adhesive nipple covers are an effective choice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment