276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ORION COSTUMES Men's Captain Birdseye Navy Sailor Uniform Fancy Dress Costume

£23.295£46.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the UK television game show 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, Joe Wilkinson presented a poem in which he joked about naming a stranger's penis Captain Birdseye "because it looks like it's wearing a polo neck and winking at me". Spoofs of the Birds Eye commercials featuring "Captain Fishy, the man with the fishy fingers" were featured by DJ Steve Wright on his BBC Radio 1 programme in the UK in the early 1990s. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. In the UK television sitcom Peep Show, Jeff mockingly compares Mark's fisherman costume to Captain Birdseye in the episode "New Year's Eve. In 1998 Captain Birdseye became a much younger, rugged, dark-haired man with designer stubble and a miniature submarine, who indulged in far more action-packed adventures accompanied by his pet pelican named Jess.

Unless payment has been made via Paypal, Credit or Debit card, please make all cheques payable to "Abscissa. Seller has stated it will dispatch the item within 1 working day upon receipt of cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab . Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

The actor most associated with Captain Birdseye was John Hewer, who played the character from 1967 to 1998. Because the Birds Eye brand is marketed to families, many of the advertising campaigns feature Captain Birdseye as having a 'crew' composed mostly of children in the preteen to teenage age groups, encouraging brand loyalty from children and emphasising to parents the convenience of serving the company's products. Costume was made and sized as described (and with my custom colour change too), fits great and is well made.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

Sizing isn’t great for the suit and the elestics on the feet covers snapped when I tried pulling them over my feet BUT, as I’m modifying the outfit it’s fine. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. g. A4 card printed with your advertisements, i object to this blatant forced advertising at my expense.

Our selection of ready-to-wear Halloween costumes includes classic and trendy garb for all your Halloween celebrations. Jazz up your outfit with our collection of really cool hats and accessories that are perfect for darts fancy dress. The Goodies parodied the adverts as 'Captain Fishface', ending with a note saying "Captain Fishface has your children. Don’t be surprised to hear ‘aye aye captain’ when you wear this famous black sailor costume with the matching round, flat sailor cap. Whether it’s for a stag do, food festival or the World Darts Championships, this naval uniform will only bring the best to the table!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment