276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Avatar- Subtitles: Italian ,Russian, English, Spanish [Blu-ray]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Should also work for other German 'PFD' TS sourced releases. ViSiON, SecretMyth, etc). Thanks to Sentinel for originals before resync & thorough editing This sub is for a movie-file that has not been cut in the beginning or the end. Original rip from Blu-Ray disc. I have not corrected any spelling errors, just copied the sub. It is what it is... Yiddish ⇔יידיש | More Machine Translated Subtitles for: Avatar: The Way of Water Release Name/Film Title Full Eng subs except for the Na'vi parts which are already hardcoded for the POCAHONTAS DVDSCR 2CD Avatar release. As you can see, I took the 83 official movie subtitles and combined it with all of the dialog I found on those resources and got more than twice the number of subtitles.

Full Eng subs minus Na'vi parts for 'IMAGiNE V3'. Should also work for other releases with hardcoded Na'vi subs that also used the 'PFD' German TS as a video source. Original work done by Sentinel. Thanks m8. Resync and editing by majtjkong

subtitle Avatar.dvdscr[QUESTI E TANTI ALTRI SUBS PROVENGONO DAL SITO WWW.ITALIANSHARE.NET-sezione ISubsMovieser la versione video e relativi link ed2k tor httpvenite sul sito] This subtitle file includes all of the spoken Na'vi in the movie. The official subtitles transcode roughly 80 lines. This subtitle file translates over 200. Displays both Na'vi and english translation on screen. This is a full english subtitle, written manualy, not by using automatic translators, such as google. There may be spelling errors, for that I apologize, english is not my mother tongue, you may correct them any way you want.

Now, I will be the first one to say that these are not perfect. Both by the fact that I probably made various mistakes, and the fact that these translating projects are imperfect, contribute to this fact. This is the lovely thing about communities; it can only get better. I have actually watched the movie with these subtitles and it made me nothing less than giddy. subtitle Avatar 2009 DvDRip Xvid AC3-FLAWL3SS...Avatar 2009 R2 DVDRip XviD AC3-ViSiON...Avatar[2009][Hard.Subs]DvDrip-aXXo... Avatar[2009]DvDrip[Eng]-FXGAfter that Move the Srt format file to the Movie/Tv Series Folder then you can enjoy Watching the Movie/Tv Series. Including Navi parts & end title song part. Italics done as needed. Perfect for any 720p or 1080p release. Please don't forget to rate. ALIEN PARTS ONLY (EXTENDED CUT) - I have manually gone through the provided subtitles that pertain to the non-English parts and edited each line to the best of my ability to sync with the spoken audio. Please note that this subtitle is custom tailored to the one(s) listed in the Release info and may not sync with other releases due to its unique frame rate and/or runtime. Please rate :) After defending Kiri against Aonung, Tonowari’s son, Lo’ak apologizes at Jake’s insistence. Aonung and his friends then entice Lo’ak to a trip into a sea predator’s territory and leave him stranded. Lo’ak is saved from the predator and befriended by Payakan, a Tulkun—an intelligent and pacifistic whale-like species whom the Metkayina consider their spiritual brethren. Upon his return, Lo’ak wins Aonung’s friendship by taking the blame for the trip, but is told that Payakan is an outcast among the Tulkun. Later, Kiri links to the Metkayina’s underwater Spirit Tree and spiritually “meets” her biological mother, Grace, whose consciousness lives within Pandora. During the link-induced trance, Kiri suffers a seizure and falls unconscious, nearly drowning. In 2154, the natural resources of the Earth have been depleted. The Resources Development Administration (RDA) mines the valuable mineral unobtanium on Pandora, a moon in the Alpha Centauri star system. Pandora, whose atmosphere is inhospitable to humans, is inhabited by the Na’vi, 10-foot-tall (3.0 m), blue-skinned, sapient humanoids that live in harmony with nature. To explore Pandora, genetically matched human scientists use Na’vi-human hybrids called “avatars”. Paraplegic Marine Jake Sully is sent to Pandora to replace his deceased identical twin, who had signed up to be an operator. Avatar Program head Dr. Grace Augustine considers Sully inadequate but accepts him as a bodyguard.

Jake confesses that he was a spy and the Na’vi take him and Grace captive. Quaritch’s soldiers destroy Hometree, killing many, including Neytiri’s father, the clan chief. Mo’at frees Jake and Grace, but they are detached from their avatars and imprisoned by Quaritch’s forces. Pilot Trudy Chacón, disgusted by Quaritch’s brutality, airlifts Jake, Grace, and Norm to Grace’s outpost. Grace is shot during the escape. Jake regains the Na’vi’s trust by connecting his mind to that of Toruk, a dragon-like creature feared and revered by the Na’vi. At the sacred Tree of Souls, Jake pleads with Mo’at to heal Grace. The clan attempts to transfer Grace into her avatar with the aid of the Tree of Souls, but she dies. Supported by new chief Tsu’tey, Jake unites the clan, telling them to gather all the clans to battle the RDA. Quaritch organizes a strike against the Tree of Souls to demoralize the Na’vi. Jake prays to the Na’vi deity Eywa via a neural connection with the Tree of Souls. Tsu’tey and Trudy are among the battle’s heavy casualties. synchronized for Avatar Extended 1920x1080 DTSMA.dxva.x264-FLAWL3SS version, 178min09sec, COMPLEET TRANSLATION Yes, .ass and .ssa are pretty much the same. I believe .ass is actually supposed to be a superset of .ssa (Substation Alpha, the predecessor to Aegisub) so I'm actually surprised that Aegisub doesn't support everything.ALIEN PARTS ONLY (THEATRICAL CUT) - I have manually gone through the provided subtitles that pertain to the non-English parts and edited each line to the best of my ability to sync with the spoken audio. Please note that this subtitle is custom tailored to the one(s) listed in the Release info and may not sync with other releases due to its unique frame rate and/or runtime. Please rate :) subtitle Avatar DVDScr xvidIMAGiNE- Avatar 2009 DVDSCR XviD-PrisM-Avatar 2009 DVDSCR XviD AC3-ViSiON- Avatar DvD Scr XviD AC3-FLAWL3SS Full Eng subs minus Na'vi parts (already hardcoded) for IMAGiNE release. Tested & works for PRiSM, ViSiON & FLAWL3SS releases too. subtitle Avatar.The.Way.of.Water.2022.1080p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-CMRG / APEX / EVO / FGT / FLUX / GalaxyRG / MkvCage / RARBG / RMTeam / XVID / YTS.MX

Avatar: The Way of Water Subs is given in a whole lot of versions ranging from Blu-ray, HD Rip, 720P, 1080P to many more. The subtitle file that we are giving is working with almost all the versions of the Video copy that you are having. We’re planning to add more languages to our future subtitles. Try out the subtitles, add in missing lines, correct my mistakes, and enjoy! I look forward to hearing what you guys think. A year later, Jake leads a guerilla campaign against the RDA. During a counter insurgency mission, Quaritch and his subordinates capture Jake’s children. Jake and Neytiri arrive and free them, killing several of Quaritch’s soldiers, but Spider remains captured by Quaritch, who recognizes him as his son. After the RDA fails to get information from Spider, Quaritch decides to spend time with his son to draw him on his side. In turn, Spider teaches Quaritch about Na’vi culture and language. Aware of the danger posed by Spider’s knowledge of his whereabouts, Jake and his family exile themselves from the Omatikaya and retreat to Pandora’s eastern seaboard, where the Metkayina clan gives them refuge. There, the family learns the ways of the reef people, Kiri develops a spiritual bond with the sea, and Lo’ak befriends Tsireya, the daughter of chief Tonowari and his wife, Ronal. After copying to the same file location, the movie might play alongside the subtitles without any further settings or configuration. For the Na'vi (avatar) language parts only. These should also work for other releases that used the 'PFD' German 720p telesyncAhhh, yes, that makes sense than. Aegisub can read the file fine, although it does not support the formatting of the first characters and actually puts a little sunshine symbol before and after the first letters. Hey guys! Not too long ago, I found several sources which listed all the spoken Na'vi from the Avatar movie. I thought it was a little disappointing that the official subtitles (containing 83 Na'vi transcriptions) excluded so much of the dialog. I really liked resources for this reason. From this point, I figured it was obvious that someone would take one of the following and turn it into a subtitles file to play during the movie. It seems I was the only one that thought this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment