276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Wild

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pretty sure if my wife just DIED, my daughter was IMPALED by a TREE, and EVERYTHING I owned WENT OVER A CLIFF, my first thought would NOT be "Gee, I should build a cabin." I'm not particularly bothered by the “taboo” aspect of it but like the author warned us in the beginning, I DO indeed cringe at some parts but the story is interesting enough for me to want to continue. She trudges along a few hundred feet and stops before a bush with red berries. “These aren’t ripe yet, but they’re safe. Promise me you won’t eat anything without asking me first?” The only right way for this book to have ended would have been with him in jail for the rest of his life and her seeking help for her state. Right from the start, there were some interactions between Devon and her daddy, Reed, that raised my brows. They were just a little too close for my comfort, long before the mom bit the big one. It was clear that there was an attraction between the two early on. The events that followed only served to fuel the fire that was already raging, not spark something that was never there.

The Wild K Webster PDF - Pdf Keg The Wild K Webster PDF - Pdf Keg

We wait for what feels like ages. Buddy gets bored and shits. Nothing terrifying emerges from the woods. The sun is setting fast and I fear our little exploration is over for the day.I can't breathe !! I can't Effing breathe!!! She did not go THERE !! Oh yes she did **breathe deep** Honestly, I don't see what all the fuss is about. Why does everyone have their panties in such a twist over this one? It's just a book, people! It's a dark, smutty, taboo work of fiction. It isn't like this is the first erotic story to explore kinky daddy issues and/or incest. Seriously, I just don't get it.

The Wild by K Webster (1) Page 1 Online novels for free Read The Wild by K Webster (1) Page 1 Online novels for free

When she was having the baby, that entire part she referred to him as Dad, which was, pretty disturbing, yup. I settle in across from her and eat dinner alone with my daughter. Just like every other goddamned day.

NOW, if that, previously mentioned, had been handeled in the right way, this could have ended up being a masterpiece, this way, #sorryNOTsorry but it totally missed the mark for me. I mean, if your sole care in life was supposedly your family and the FIRST night in your new SAFE place results in the massacre of a third of its remaining members...maybe it's time to, I don't know, NOT stay there.

The Wild - K Webster | PDF | Copyright | Nature The Wild - K Webster | PDF | Copyright | Nature

This was by far my favourite stand alone by K. Webster with all its twists and crazy plot, it was written so well. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes a taboo story line but please heed the warning by the author if you can't handle a taboo story line then DON'T even start it!!!!With the author's note, where she talks about how only people who are open-minded and BRAVE should read this book. Even then I didn't realize the magnitude of the drama surrounding this thing until I put it on my current reading list...and had two people unfriend me solely because I decided to read it. I’m not going to give away the story because I’m afraid of spoiling it for anyone who may want to read it. I will advise that you stay away from all the Facebook drama because I didn’t and that’s how the ending was spoiled for me. If you have hard limits about certain topics that you consider highly taboo, I strongly advise you to avoid this book. I know that it has offended many people in the reading community and I don’t want to waste time standing on my soap box preaching about freedom of speech. All I can say is that I am a huge fan of this author and I trust her, and I’ll read just about anything she writes. I hope that K. Webster continues to be brave and writes all the truly dark and f’d up stories that her devious mind comes up with. I knew there was...scuttlebutt in regards to this book - people said it involved offensive shit and they couldn't believe other people liked it - and so I, of course, absolutely wanted to know what all the buzz was about. So being quite the oblivious ostrich that I sometimes am, I jokingly (as I tend to be) said, "A book that keeps coming up in my feed as 'offensive' and 'too taboo' and for which I might get raked over the coals for liking? Sign me up!!!"

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment