276°
Posted 20 hours ago

We Made Me Soohu Sling Charcoal Grey

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Soohu Sling dirancang agar memudahkan Mom & Dad saat menggendong bayi. Mom & Dad dapat melakukan 5 gerakan menggendong: The side rail of the wrap works as perfect head support for a newborn (if they will tolerate it) or a sleeping baby. The Boba Wrap can be extremely useful for cuddling bigger babies or even toddlers on days when they might need extra love and comfort. The gentle all-around pressure helps reduce excessive stimuli and allows a baby to rest more peacefully, not to mention the magic of your touch and closeness. A. When the wrap is tied for a perfect fit, take your baby in your arms and position them on your chest in a secure ergonomic position.

Baby Carrier Gendongan Bayi Terbaik - Diskonaja 8 Merek Baby Carrier Gendongan Bayi Terbaik - Diskonaja

Memilih gendongan bayi alias baby carrier yang tepat adalah urusan yang sulit, karena kita perlu mempertimbangkan penggunaan, kebiasaan kita sebagai orang tua, juga yang paling penting adalah usia bayi. Ivy had a six-hour stretch of sleep in the Sleepyhead Deluxe last night (result!) and has been chilling out in it all day. Here she is in the Sleepyhead Delxue on the sofa. It’s great to be able to have her next to me, instead of on me! Yesterday I couldn’t put her down for a second without her grizzling, but in the Sleepyhead I can comfort her with a hand on her tummy and I only need to lift her out for feeds and nappy changes.First-time mum Lucy Clark and daughter Ivy (aged three weeks) put the Sleepyhead Deluxe to the test: No matter what new parenting gizmos and gadgets modern technology gives us, the humble baby wipe will always be one of the most important tools in a mum or dad’s travel bag. These wipes are made from 99.9% water (which we still can’t get our heads around). The remaining .01%? All natural grapefruit seed extract, so there’s no need to worry about harmful chemicals here. Find out more about the WaterWipes Baby Wipes Once positioned correctly, your baby should be snug against your body, high on your chest, enabling you to stand normally, just as if you were holding them in your arms.

Gendongan Bayi - Babyzania

Gendongan ini bisa digunakan oleh bayi mulai dari tiga bulan sampai dengan tiga tahun, dan berat sampai 20 kilogram. Selain itu bisa juga digunakan sebagai kursi umpuk saja untuk si kecil duduk, kamu harus memegang si kecil dalam posisi ini karena tidak ada bagian dari gendongan yang dapat menjaga bayi tetap di tempatnya. D. Baby's torso should be snug against yours to keep the chest cavity uncurled and the chin of the chest.

Brand

Panel belakang yang bisa bernafas bisa dengan mudah dipasang, sehingga Kamu tidak perlu memegang anak untuk memberikan aliran udara yang banyak untuk menjaga bayi tetap merasa dingin. Ergobaby ini memiliki enam posisi, dan bisa dipakai untuk anak sampai dengan berat 20 kilogram. Adapun kekurangan dari gendongan bayi I-Angel Miracle Baby Carrier ini adalah, beberapa orang tua mengaku kesulitan untuk mengencangkan tali tanpa bantuan orang lain. The even weight distribution will prevent your baby from slumping sideways or their legs dropping down. Baby Bjorn One Air ini bisa digunakan untuk membawa bayi yang baru lahir, karena terdapat bantalan built-in agar pas untuk bayi kamu, dengan catatan beratnya minimal 3,8 kilogram. Berkat bentuknya yang ergonomis, International Hip Dysplasia Institute telah menobatkan Baby Bjorn Carrier One Air sehat untuk perkembangan pinggul si kecil.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment