276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Glitter Gel Pens, 100 Color Glitter Pen Set for Making Cards, 30% More Ink Neon Glitter Gel Marker for Adult Coloring Books, Journaling Crafting Doodling Drawing

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you think a hundred isn’t enough, then this 240-piece pack of glitter pens might be more than what you need.

I think it’s one of its focal features that prevent the ink from smearing and getting through the paper.Most glitter inks have larger specks and glitter flakes that are clearly visible when applied on a paper. Many gel pen brands submit their products to testing and receive ASTM D-4236 certification for art materials.

Although I’m missing a rubber grip in this design, this brand boasts its triangular grip that features etched grooves on its structure. These factors emphasize the safety of pens, ink longevity, and how the ink works in different types of paper without damaging its structure.

Therefore, if you’re up for creative projects such as DIY decors and letters, greeting cards, or invitations, these glitter pens will do the trick! The Juice Up is sold in set of Metallic colors as well as the “Classic Glossy” line which has a subtle amount of sparkle.

They can also be a bit skippy and might sometimes need a little shaking before using as the particles may clog the tips.

I find this an excellent starter kit for those who want to get into coloring and decorating creative projects. Although impeccably lavish and stunning, a metallic finish exhibits dainty and very fine specks of glitters that are not clearly seen with the naked eye. Would we use regular pens for our DIY projects of handcrafted cards, letters, and artworks that need a dash of embellishments?

Colorit, Arteza, Color Technik, and Shuttle Art are some of the most trusted and popular brands of glitter gel pens that you can try.

Artists, hobbyists, and everyone who loves to play with shimmery shades for coloring books will find this pen kit a sweet treat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment