276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OnePlus 11 5G (UK) 8GB RAM 128GB Storage SIM-Free Smartphone with 3rd Gen Hasselblad Camera for Mobile - Titan Black [UK version]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So in short, you are spending 63k for a malfunctioning phone... (call it bug or whatever... this doesn't work)... Update after update, its too too "buggy"..... (can you believe there are bugs reported in 2021 and early 2022 which are still unattended and unresolved in OP phones!!! which means the users are not using those basic functionalities at all for that period of 1 or 2 years!!)

I will Not Recommend OnePlus Phones..... I will never buy a OP phone again...... better buy some other more reliable brand.... Atleast do a through research through OP forum before you buy... its 62000 Rs we spend..... This screen really pops. It’s big, bright and colorful, and it looks fantastic for playing games or viewing photos. The fast refresh rate benefits greatly from the amazing Snapdragon performance. Side-by-side, I’d rather be playing games and watching movies on my OnePlus 11 than my iPhone 14 Pro. The phone automatically starts up if I had plugged in the charger during Power Off. It shouldn't automatically turn on. I played Marvel Snap on this phone and my iPhone 14 Pro and there was no contest between the two. The OnePlus 11 handled all of the flying particles and waves, all of the motion effects, and all of the subtleties of the graphics with ease.I would say it's better go for apple or Samsung beyond 60k price.... Apple is 99% reliable.... Samsung too is not bad at all, even though Androids in general tend to be a little experimental.....OneUI of Samsung is really polished and tested.... One feature I especially enjoyed was the ability to use the selfie camera for video while screen recording. This let me take videos of gameplay action with a reaction shot inserted in the corner. I could play my son on Marvel Snap, then send him a video of me reacting gleefully as I pounded his puny cards into the void, HULK SMASH! I’ve got a sad theory about why T-Mobile isn’t selling this phone directly, Stateside. The OnePlus 10 Pro was rated IP68 for water resistance, but only on T-Mobile. There were whispers that the phone was fully water resistant everywhere, but that only T-Mobile would pay for the certification. The Torch is warm light, and It should turn on Both the flashes instead. Please give user the option. My DSLR still does a much better job, and OnePlus will only go so far as to call this DSLR-like image quality. In fact, there are a lot of phones that can do more, since the OnePlus range is quite limited.

You can't buy this device at T-Mobile, for example, though it will work on all of the major US carriers. In fact, OnePlus says this phone is the most compatible device it's ever offered in terms of wireless band support. There’s no doubt the cameras on the OnePlus 11 are for a specific type of photographer. Have you heard of Hasselblad cameras? The ones used by both professional magazine photographers and astronauts in space? That’s the look and feel that OnePlus is going for, and you can’t have it any other way with these phones. If you are looking for camera primarily, do not buy this.. S23 series might be better. Or even Pixel 7pro. Or even iPhone 13/14.. (and that higher price applies obviously). In the end, I’d rather have fast charging than wireless charging, if I had to choose. As an avid photographer, I’d rather charge my dead phone for a half hour then go shoot the rest of the day. I have wireless charging in my house and car, but I don’t use it often because I don’t leave my phone sitting in one place. It’s hard to decide which competitors deserve the direct price comparison. The OnePlus 11 is the best OnePlus phone you can buy this year, but it costs less than an iPhone 14 or a Galaxy S23, let alone the various ‘Pro’ and ‘Ultra’ models Apple and Samsung offer.Needless to say, I dropped the phone occasionally, and it slipped off my desk a few times. Buy a case for this phone – you’ll thank me later. That said, there’s one huge design flaw that may keep me from telling anyone to buy it. That’s also because the OnePlus 11 is much larger than competitors in this price range, or even some more expensive devices. It features a 6.7-inch panel, which is much bigger than the 6.1-inch screen on the iPhone 14 or Galaxy S23. That means it’s a bigger phone to hold and manage, but that extra real estate really pays off. The OnePlus 11 is a phone for buyers who want high performance without paying too much. There are sacrifices to be made, but folks looking for a unique device will find it in the OnePlus 11. The phone has standout cameras and performance, and you simply get more smartphone for your money when you buy the OnePlus 11. The OnePlus 11 simply screams with performance. The fast processor paired with the high-refresh screen make for an amazing experience playing the newest games, editing photos, or even just using the interface.

In a way disappointed with the rear set). not that its totally bad or useless, but I expected more from this 62k flagship-killer flagship.!!..OnePlus says the phone can charge to 50% in 10 minutes, and a full 100% in only 25 minutes. That didn’t pan out in my tests. In 10 minutes I reached between 40-45% charge every time. I was sometimes fully charged in just under 30 minutes, but never 25. When it works, though, it takes better photos than the competition. My food looked more appetizing and less artificial through the OnePlus 11 lens than it did when shot with my iPhone 14 Pro. I couldn’t see every hair on my puppy’s fur, but I caught the warmth of her brindle color and her coat reflected light in ways that were more natural than I’ve seen from other camera phones. When that happens, the OnePlus 11 has fast charging. Very, very fast charging. Faster than whatever phone you own, as long as your phone isn’t also a OnePlus, or another Chinese brand willing to push the envelope on fast charging.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment