276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hasbro Star Wars Wars The Black Series Phase II Clone Trooper Premium Electronic Helmet, Collectible, Ages 14 and Up, F3911, Multicolor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Four unpainted, uniquely-sculpted Phase II Clone Trooper miniatures and a Phase II Clone Trooper unit leader miniature appear with their standard issue DC-15A blaster rifles. Clone commandos wore Katarn-class armor, a heavier version of the standard-issue clone trooper armor.

Advanced Recon Force Scout Troopers, also known as ARF troopers, were outfitted with Phase I ARF armor; [22] designed for stealth and speed, it was a lighter version of the standard Phase I clone armor. [2] Its successor, Phase II ARF armor, [22] served a similar role, consisting of lightweight armor made for the reconnaissance work of clone scout troopers. ARF troopers also possessed a camouflaged version of their Phase II armor, which they utilized in conjunction with All Terrain Reconnaissance Transports. [2] Star Wars: Legion — TX-130 Saber-class Fighter Tank Unit Expansion (Card: TX-130 Twin Laser Turret) Phase II was the new and improved armor introduced to the ranks of the clone army as the Clone Wars ground on. Phase II clone trooper armor reflected one of the Republic's greatest technological successes and included advanced tactical gear that further augmented the clone troopers' individual strengths. Additionally, the clones wearing this armor were themselves better trained and more experienced than those first deployed at the start of the war. The Mk I Katarn-class Commando Armor was a variant of the commando armor. Consisting of an environmentally sealed durasteel suit worn over an insulated and breathable, ballistic-fiber bodysuit, the Mk I version was considered one of the most advanced sets of armor ever produced by the Republic Military. [23]PREMIUM DESIGN AND ARTICULATION: Star Wars fans and collectors can display this fully articulated 6-inch action figure (15 cm) featuring poseable head, arms, and legs, as well as premium deco, in their collections

PHASE II CLONE TROOPER: Improvements to clone armor and equipment were made throughout the Clone Wars; by its final battles, nearly all clones had switched to improved “Phase II” armor Despite the advantages it offered, Phase I was uncomfortable to wear due to the Kaminoans' unfamiliarity with human ergonomics. [1] Phase II clone trooper armor was the improved version of its Phase I counterpart, providing clone troopers with better vision as well as armor plates that were both lighter and stronger. [2] The new armor was capable of supporting more specialized equipment, [19] such as an external respirator as the helmet did not feature an internal life support system. [20] It was also more expensive to make, costing 3,000 credits [4] per armor set as opposed to Phase I's 2,000 credits. [3] Variant forms [ ] Specialized clone armor [ ] This armor was usually modified to represent unit affiliation. The clone gunners of the 7th Sky Corps could customize their armor in orange and brown desert camouflage. [6] Clone gunners of a clone tank division's ground squadron that operated alongside the 104th Battalion customized their armor with dark colors and the stylized mouth of a creature on their helmet. [1]

Phase I vs. Phase II Clone Trooper Armor Explained

Star Wars: Legion — TX-130 Saber-class Fighter Tank Unit Expansion (Card: TX-130 Beam Cannon Turret)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment