276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Friend' Hot Mom Vol. 1 (3 full length Milf stories) (My Friend's Hot Mom)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

quote name='"Gardenmaster"']I had a friend in HS he was banging this girl that was his "friend" one day we went to her house after school and she was not home, her mom answered the door and invited us in. We were both blazed out of our minds. She made us some kool-aid and pizza and said she should be home soon. The three of us were chilling in the kitchen and I noticed she kept getting closer and closer to my friend. Then the conversation started drifting to sex, then she bits her lower lip, grabs my friends hand and heads up the stairs. I am thinking wtf did this just really happen. omgspnfanfiction Fandoms: Riverdale (TV 2017), Marvel Cinematic Universe, The Avengers (Marvel Movies), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types

I turned around and did my best not to look. The damn mirrors in there didn't help any. I couldn't help it I hadto stare. Her perky breasts before me. A tattoo above her right breast of a rose with thorns. I tried to shut my eyes. That didn't work to well. I looked down to her belly button ring. I finally got the nerve to turn. She must've notice for the next thing out of her mouth was:If your mate finds out your relationship is over, it will get nasty, expect a possible fight, enemy for life, huge drama. I had a friend in HS he was banging this girl that was his "friend" one day we went to her house after school and she was not home, her mom answered the door and invited us in. We were both blazed out of our minds. She made us some kool-aid and pizza and said she should be home soon.

She made a comment about my face being red, saying she could only imagine how red my face is when I had sex. I made a comment on how she couldn't help but think about me in a sexual way and how I was probably the best thing to happen to her in those two months. After that night, I started having sexual thoughts about her. She's half Puerto Rican and half Mexican, sexy as hell, skinny and curvy, damn. But she's 37 years old, almost double my age. She doesn't have a boyfriend or a husband, but she has two sons.The rest of the night we were flirting like a bunch of horny schoolgirls. She was laughing at all the stupid ****y bull**** I said. She invited me to sleep at her house because I had been drinking, but I denied her and drove home.

Ok, this is an old story, but I've always wanted to share it you guys. You'll never imagine this can happen outside a movie lmaoo The next day he came to the school with a bat looking for me and my friend, he was arrested. Then he pulled his girl out of our school.[/quote] Another 2 weeks go by. I'm single, I'm young, and I'm horny, why not hit this woman up and see what's she's up to. By this time I saved up enough to get a small car to get me around to practice and school. My ex was out at a party, and I wanted to stop by her house to see her mom. I walk in, and sit right next to her. An hour later I find myself toungin it with my ex's mom. Things got real heated, and I just lost control. Takin her clothes off, and just having sex right there on the couch...After that day, I never texted her again...I felt like the ultimate asshole..It was the Summer of my 18 birthday. Sarah decided to through a party for me. I was up for it. After all she is my best friend. Her mother was going through a divorce and well Sarah was a bit down about it. She thought the party would take her mind off of it. Sarah decided on a pool party. It was set up for this weekend. My heart raced because secretly I liked her mom and seeing her in a bikini would be the highlight of the party. Well I rustled around for some cash. I worked overtime to get the right bikini I would wear. It was rainbow. Fitted my personality real well. After all being a lesbian I have to represent my colors. I was a bit shy though, all these hot women would surround me, but my eyes were on just one. It was Sarah's Mom Jenny. No one would like that idea so I kept pushing it away. She was 38 years old and her I was 18. Sarah was my best friend I couldn't hurt her feelings. I kept thinking about it. If something were to happen how would Sarah handle it? I pushed aside my thoughts for the time being as I paid for my suit and walked out. That's when I ran straight into Jenny. Than we started talking about sex, and she mentions that she hasn't had sex in 2 months. I busted on her for it. A few days later I see her again, coming out of the bank. At this point I'm like, wtf why do I keep seeing her. So she offers me a ride. The bank is a good 20 minute ride from my house, so I said, why not, I'll go for the ride. We get in, and no lie I cannot make this up, she starts rubbing on my thigh, and tells me that she's so attracted to me... I was about 17 and it's my Senior year in high school. Me and this girl, we was going out for about a month, and she thought it would be cool to meet her mom. Ok no problem.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment