276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Friend Peppa Pig (PS4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My Friend Peppa Pig – and all her pals – will be putting in an appearance on PlayStation 4 this year. That means you’ll be able to hang out with the likes of Danny Dog, Gerald Giraffe, Suzy Sheep, Candy Cat, and many more! “In this all-new fun-filled adventure, become Peppa Pig’s new friend. All your little ones’ favourite characters from the show are here! Are your little piggies ready to become Peppa’s new friends?” the press release asks. A true PlayStation veteran, Sammy's covered the world of PS gaming for years, with an enormous Trophy count to prove it. He also likes tennis games way more than you. This review of My Friend Peppa Pig is based on the PS4 version of the game, via a code provided by the publisher. It’s available on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC.

Peppa Pig: World Adventures (US) - PlayStation Peppa Pig: World Adventures (US) - PlayStation

Knowing that daddy pig and the mentor voice over from dungeon keeper 1 and 2 are one and the same makes Peppa Pig much darker... Total_Weirdo Yeah, what is going on with this? Nice warm, sunny day... Nope rain and high speed winds! Followed by another 3 days of rain and spitting and then a nice warm, sunny day again. Outright Games has made a name for itself in releasing children’s games that tie into a particular franchise. We’ve had Gigantosaurus, Fast & Furious: Spy Racers, even The Addams Family. Most recently, we have My Friend Peppa Pig. This time, the target audience is younger than ever – it’s perfectly pitched at three-to-four year olds who are just learning to use a controller. And, aside from a few technical hitches, it nails its demographic perfectly. Welcome to the trophy guide for My Friend Peppa Pig . This can also be considered a walkthrough and may be used for PlayStation 4, 5, Xbox One, Series X and Steam. Achievements for Steam and Xbox are in almost all cases the same as the PlayStation 4/5 Trophies. A roadmap is provided in the stages below.

What Curators Say

Jayofmaya Thanks! Yeah Friday is all gone now, but Thursday had loads of availability! No idea how much attendance is capped by, but hopefully that makes for a less busy day! Step into Peppa’s world by creating your character and choosing your clothes. If you want to be a fox in a pirate hat, or a rabbit in a nice dress and sunglasses, you can – it’s your choice! What happens in your story is all up to you. Will you help Daddy Pig find his lost glasses? Not sure what game to buy next? Buy a premium mystery box for two to four great games to add to your collection! Buy Premium Box »

Peppa Pig on PS4 This Year | Push Square Play with My Friend Peppa Pig on PS4 This Year | Push Square

months of unlimited admission to SEALIFE Aquarium Orlando, Madame Tussauds Orlando and LEGO ® Discovery Center – Atlanta (subject to location operating hours and policies) Most TV series tie-in games adopt a new art style, and they generally don’t have the same voice actors (or any voice acting at all). These are typically budget games, made as cheaply as possible, with the aim to capture the attention of fans of a franchise (or their parents). Where My Friend Peppa Pig differs, however, is that it looks exactly like its television counterpart. Its crayon-effect, chunky 2D visuals have been recreated perfectly, making this one of the nicest-looking children’s games from recent years. Better yet, it features some of the series’ voice actors too – most notably Amelia Bea Smith, the current voice of Peppa. (‘Perfectly splendid’, you’ll say, if you happen to have watched The Haunting of Bly Manor.) If you have a little one who you want to introduce to video games – particularly if they happen to be enamoured with Peppa Pig, Outright Games recently released the perfect title. is optional in video settings, but it’s desirable to put on since you basically wet your pants while seeing all the details of the astonishing environment of the game.

The timer can be set to 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes, or simply set to zero if you want this feature disabled. It’s not particularly clear that returning home to go to bed is an indication that your child should stop – as you’ll have to inform them of that yourself – due to the fact you can simply wake up and continue playing. Initially, I thought it was a strange design choice until I realised it was happening due to the parental control option. If you want to fully restrict your child from playing after a set period, you may be best using the feature supplied on the console itself. Nintendo4Sonic ahhh yes of course THQ is renowned for their quality games, however the developer is called Experiment 101, a name that inspires endless confidence. Jayofmaya Cool! The weather is about mental at the moment so will hold out until the summer when it's super busy! lol

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment