276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OYIB Wireless Earbuds, Mini Bluetooth 5.3 Headphones HiFi Stereo, Wireless Earphones with ENC Noise Cancelling Mic, Touch Control, Type-C Charging, in Ear Wireless Headphones Green

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The design is a touch control feature. Just tap and the earbuds will function as you require. Look at the method to control the OYIB MD058A wireless earbuds. One-step pairing: this is one of the good features similar to general wireless earbuds. After the first connection to your Bluetooth devices, the OYIB MD058A Bluetooth earbuds will automatically pair and connect to last your devices instantly after you open the charging case. Easy and Smart Touch Control There are no silicone tips attached to the earbuds. So this design might be not quite good for noise isolation and also can fall out of the ears if jog or get too active. This issue is the same with Apple pods too. However; all in all depending on your ear shape. For some, the OYIB MD058A wireless earbuds are a perfect fit and don’t hurt their ears. According to the specification, the OYIB MD058A wireless earbuds provide 5 hours continuous of listening to music and extra 20 hours from their charging case. They do very well in their specs. I can use these cheap wireless earbuds for almost 5 hours (for a volume level of around 50% to 60%). And the charging case can top up the power around 4 times. Even though 5 hours is quite less for some. But must appreciate that they can do as they claimed in terms of playtime. OYIB MD058A Review – How about the sound quality? Another good thing, the OYIB MD058A wireless earbuds come with an IPX7 waterproof rating. So you can use them for sports, exercise, or do heavy outdoor activities. They can against heavy rain and water. But I don’t recommend using these earbuds for swimming. I’m not sure if these wireless earbuds can wear for taking a bath. But I think they can because an IPX7 waterproof rated. Amazing Connectivity and Lower Latency with Bluetooth 5.3 Technology

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment