276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AKG Y500 - Wireless Headphones Black

£99.975£199.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sometimes, depending on the track, the bass can over power the vocals but I'm fine with that and it only occurs with some songs, its not a disappointment, just something I wanted to point out. All Goods paid for by PayPal are delivered to CONFIRMED PayPal address ONLY, please ensure you have a confirmed PayPal address if you intend paying by this method.

Features and specifications indicated have been verified as accurate at the time when the product was introduced to the market.Discover a rich, uncompromised sound with detail that’s deep in bass and rich in mid-range allowing every layer of sound to be felt. I can listen comfortably for hours, but due to the bigger cups I have had my ears pinched slightly (which I only discover after removal. These AKGs sound better than the Bose Soundlinks to my ears - more bass extension and none of the boxy sound that I find common with closed-back phones. Unfortunately the microphones also pick up wind noise, so using this feature while cycling is a no go. There are no dedicated buttons to skip tracks forward/back (you do it by holding the easily found volume toggle up/down for a couple of seconds - this works fine, but it's very slow when skipping several tracks).

Control how much surrounding noise you want to let in with the touch of a button, so you can stay in the world while getting lost in the one you’re listening to. This process saves money for you, as well as reducing waste, landfill, and its eventual detrimental effect on our planet. Featuring aluminum highlights, a soft-touch headband, and memory-foam ear cups, the Y500 is built for both comfort and durability. All Goods paid for by credit card or debit card do not incur any additional charges, please feel free to contact our sales office to arrange preferred payment method.The fact that you have to turn it off every single time you turn it on (by holding down two buttons for 5 seconds, with no confirmation), is what makes it annoying. I tend to ch arge overnight every 2 days or so, but according to my phone it reports 80% battery life after maybe 18 hours listening over 3 days, so not bad at all if accurate.

E-Manuals: Manufacturers often only include E-Manuals with this type of appliance, to reduce their carbon footprint and waste. I guess it could be helpful in a pinch, but I'm really waiting for a brand to figure out how to better mimic the way outside sound would enter in an open ear cup with these features. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.One of the reasons I got the Y500 is because I knew I wouldn't use any noise cancelling features, and I didn't want to pay extra for it. They do drown out outside noise such as my loud fan, there is an ambient feature in case you actually want to pay attention to your surroundings and not get hit by a car. com Services and marketing information, new product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and newsletters. When it’s mixed and mastered the way it was intended to be heard, music opens your mind to endless possibilities.

With Ambient Aware technology you are always aware of what's happening in your background without being carried away by the music with a single touch.This applies to details marked public in my Google profile, such as title, first name, last name and country, as well as to my e-mail address. Construction seems solid and they sit nicely round the neck when not being used (unlike the Bose Soundlink on ear that rubs against my chin). Enjoy up to 33 hours of wireless playback time on a single charge, and get an extra hour of use from a 5 minute speed charge.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment