276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Forever Pour Homme Eau De Parfum 50ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While the original is a little more fresh and ‘harsh’ you know not harsh but screechy, the forever version is more mild with a little touch of something different that could be from the blood orange or some of the flowers. The glass of radiant turquoise conjures the luminous blue embellished with gleaming gold accents, evoking the dazzling Mediterranean sun rays as they shimmer on the waves. L. blue forever is really juicy compared to your average citrus, is has the opening afnan turathi blue should've had, which is a clone of bvlgari tygar but lacks juiciness and brightness in the opening.

It makes me sad that because this is not a copy pasted version of the OG Light blue, people hate on it. This sensual heart gives way to a signature trail of Virginia cedar and cashmere woods, which melt into sun-warmed skin, enveloped by a seductive caress of white musks. Starts out with grapefruit and eventually dies down to what I would describe as woody steam coming off an ironing board (probably the ozonic notes). Depending on chemistry this could turn quite sour and off putting to ur own senses at times especially when smelt close up.I don't know if it's me or the fragrance that's changed, but either way, I'm looking forward to spring when I can wear it again. Now ig to some people that can be cast as ''gourmet'' but to me it just seems like a standard citrus scent. The fragrance contains notes of lemon, green apple, blood orange, white flowers, orange blossom, white musk, cedar and cashmeran.

Discover a new twist to the iconic signature for Light Blue Forever Pour Femme a sunny and sensual feminine Eau de Parfum fragrance that evokes memories of long summer days by the Mediterranean Sea. Another thought is they are trying to present to the younger crowds the already mentioned above since even after the release of Intense EDP version, I know people who still prefer the EDT no matter if it's weaker. Probably it is pleasant in some countries, but in my country, this scent will get people to run away from you. Worn by the happy and gregarious woman, this is a fragrance to wear all year round and is a guaranteed mood-brightener. Still, it's a solid Light Blue flanker and if you enjoyed the original or Eau Intense, you will enjoy this.If you have worn Light Blue perfumes and have had trouble with silage and longevity, this particular Light Blue is supposed to be created to fill that gap. One of the best summer fragrances out there if you don't mind grapefruit, and best out of Light Blue line. Forever EDP, starts almost identical like the original, but the star is something more smokey together with orange blossom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment