276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playmobil 70609 Family Fun Aqua Park Water Park with Slides & Family Fun 70900 Zoo Veterinary Practice, Toy for Children Ages 4+

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wonderful splashing pleasure incl. functional free-fall slide, spiral slide and springboard. The pool can be filled with water. With the cheerful Splish Splash Water Park from PLAYMOBIL 1.2.3 AQUA, real water fun comes up. Just fill the pool with water, turn the crank and mum and kids can go for a fun boat ride in the water channel. To get in and out of the boat, they go to the harbour. From the bridge, the view of the whirlpool basin is especially beautiful. The next step is to try out the crocodile boat. On to the racy water journey!

Playmobil Family Fun 71001 Adventure Treehouse with Slide Playmobil Family Fun 71001 Adventure Treehouse with Slide

The playset includes two PLAYMOBIL figures, mother and son in swimwear, a pool with two slides and springboard, two moray eels and many other extras. The pool can be filled with water. To jump into the water, simply fix a figure at the end of the board with its feet, push down the diving board and let go. Home > Toys > Playmobil > Playmobil Leisure > Playmobil set 6669 Leisure Aquapark swimming pool with slides Manual Playmobil set 6669 Leisure Aquapark swimming pool with slides Splash your way through the day at the PLAYMOBIL Aqua Park with slide. The various slides and the springboard guarantee wonderful water fun. Start by climbing up the rope ladder to the lookout tower before going down the slide into the water. Who dares to dash down the extremely steep slide through the trapdoor of the big fish head? While the little boy tests the slides, mom shows her skills on the springboard. Here water lovers are in their element! Most Playmobil sets are suited to play with from age 4 and up, because of the small parts they include. The special 1.2.3. theme is suited for children aged 1,5 and up. The recommended age is always mentioned on the box.Beautiful toy the water park, unfortunately fitting the slides have been extremely cumbersome. The inserts do not match and since this problem exists, the game cannot be assembled properly. I have been a fervent Playmobil fan since I was a child and now I enjoy these games with my granddaughter, I have many games and I will continue to buy the brand, but in this particular case I am a bit disappointed. Greetings More manuals of Playmobil Frequently Asked Questions about Playmobil set 6669 Leisure Aquapark swimming pool with slides More manuals of Playmobil Frequently Asked Questions about Playmobil set 6450 Leisure Aquapark changing rooms You don't have permission to access "http://www.very.co.uk/playmobil-70609-family-fun-aqua-park-water-park-with-slides/1600770664.prd" on this server. Stavebnice Playmobil rozvíjí dětskou fantazii i dovednosti. Učí děti pohybovat se v reálném světě z bezpečí dětského pokojíčku.

Water Park with Slides - 70609 | PLAYMOBIL®

Home > Toys > Playmobil > Playmobil Leisure > Playmobil set 6450 Leisure Aquapark changing rooms Manual Playmobil set 6450 Leisure Aquapark changing rooms Contexts. Water fans will immediately discover the various game functions by means of the elements marked in red. By turning the crank (both directions possible) a water flow is generated in the water channel, which sets the water vehicles and animals in motion. Fish and baby octopus hide in the water channel during swimming and suddenly reappear on the other side. The two biggest contributers to the discolouring of the plastic of Playmobil toys are long term exposure to sunlight and cigarette smoke. Try to minimise these when storing your Playmobil.Töltsd a nyarat a PLAYMOBIL legújabb aquaparkjában, ahol a különféle csúszdák remek szórakozást kínálnak kicsiknek és nagyoknak egyaránt. A tornyokban lévő csúszdákhoz "kötéllétrán" lehet feljutni, majd onnan a vízzel feltölthető medencébe csobbanhatsz. Az egyik toronyból egy hatalmas hal szájában lévő csapóajtón keresztül indíthatod útnak a Playmobil figurákat. Az ugródeszkáról a figurák valóban "kilőhetők" a medence vizébe. A játékkészlet két PLAYMOBIL figurát (anyát és fiát), medencét csúszdákkal és ugródeszkával és egyéb kiegészítőket tartalmaz.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment