276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Weber 7421 Gourmet BBQ System Griddle

£83.185£166.37Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While full-sized Weber griddle tops are a great option for those who want to transform their entire grill into a griddle, standard griddle inserts offer a different kind of versatility. The biggest pro that I’ve found since starting to cook on the Weber griddle is the actual heating of the surface. Not only is the heat distribution across the 28″ surface very even in temperature, but the griddle temperature actually gets cooler as you adjust the knobs to low. In true Weber fashion, they’ve delivered a griddle that’s not just a competitor, but a game-changer. So, here’s to Weber, the Toyota of the grilling world – always worth the wait! The Weber BBQ range is split into 4 categories, Charcoal, Gas, Electric and new for 2020 Wood Pellet Smokers. I used to be adamant that a classic grilled burger was the best way forward, simply cooked over charcoal Read More >

We held another successful Certified by Weber BBQ event at Sunshine Garden Centre on the 30th July Read More > The Griddle Essentials Set is a comprehensive kit that includes everything you need to start griddling. Dan Cooper from Weber UK has been working on this recipe for several years and we think he may have just Read More >

Weber BBQ accessories - frequently asked questions

Our WoW BBQ team travelled to Birmingham for one of the UK's largest garden trade shows - Glee. Read More >

This week we've gone to Thailand on the fifteenth leg of our around the world in 80 bbqs journey Read More >

Weber Cast Iron Griddle for Q2200

Like Weber’s other griddle inserts, the Kettle Griddle Insert is made from porcelain-enameled cast iron for excellent heat retention and distribution. Look up into the sky from the shop and you will see a playground of Weber BBQs. Installed in the Summer of 2019 we have got a BBQ Roof Garden showcasing not only new Weber BBQs but timeless classic Webers that are nearly 30 years old and still going strong. On the Roof Garden we run Weber BBQ courses throughout the year, perfect for beginners or even BBQ Grandmasters! In comparison, the other griddles that I have owned do have different ways to make sure that the griddle surface is level, like 2 screws right under the griddle top that allow you to adjust the surface leveling.

When it comes to outdoor griddling, the Weber Standalone Griddle and the Steelmade Outdoor Cooking Base are both strong contenders. But how do they compare? Let’s take a closer look. Cooking Surface and Maintenance The latest incarnation of the Weber MasterTouch is here - the New 2019 Weber MasterTouch Premium. Watch Read More > But for this Weber griddle review, I did a few different experiments and the 28″ griddle passed with flying colors: For instance, you would have to cook your eggs first as the griddle surface is heating up or you would have to turn off your griddle and cook the eggs after it has had a chance to cool down a bit.

Whether you’re cooking on a gas grill or a charcoal grill, these griddle inserts allow you to enjoy the best of both worlds. From searing steaks to frying eggs, the culinary possibilities are virtually endless.

Besides the hard cover which seems to be a bit too lightweight in my opinion ( we’ll talk about that later), the overall build quality of the griddle is solid and what I’ve come to expect from the Weber grills brand. Monday arrived and the official start of the Weber World Summit was scheduled to start in the afternoon. Read More > When deciding on which Weber barbeque to buy, the charcoal, gas and electric BBQs will all have their pros and cons. A charcoal BBQ is extremely versatile and will allow you to cook super high or low but you will need patience to achieve the most flavourful results. The range of gas BBQs that Weber has on offer are a more convenient way of cooking, they are great if you want to be able to cook your food outside with ease and you will also have more control over the heat settings of the grill. Finally, the electric range of BBQs are ideal for those who want to BBQ on a balcony and where a traditional open flame BBQ may not be safe. Whatever your needs, the huge selection of Weber barbeques that we have on offer are designed to fulfill a whole range of different requirements. First off, the ‘s hot-rolled steel cooktop is a major selling point for me. Hot-Rolled steel is known for its durability and excellent heat retention.Whatever grill you own, we have the cooking accessories and brushes for you - read on to find out more. Accessories for gas barbecues But Weber isn’t just dipping its toes in the water; it’s making a splash with a full lineup of griddles and Weber griddle accessories designed to meet the diverse needs of outdoor cooking enthusiasts. years –Hard cover assembly:no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration) Protecting your griddle from the elements is crucial for maintaining its performance and longevity. Weber’s Premium Grill Covers are designed to do just that. Wondering which bbq accessories are best to start with, or what qualities they should have and how to clean or store them? Our FAQ can help you: What BBQ Accessories do I need for the start?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment